This syrup can be made throughout early autumn and into the early winter. The combination of root herbs: Yellow dock, Dandelion & Burdock, that are used for this syrup recipe are especially good at helping with seasonal transitions, and have been found to be beneficial for those needing liver support and blood cleansing for cases of severe anemia.
Yellow Dock & Yellow Dock root (above)
Dandelion Root (above)
- 1 part Yellow Dock root
- 1 part Dandelion Root
- 2 slices of Ginger
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- ¼ part Local Raw Honey
- ¼ part of Molasses
- Use 2 teaspoons of fresh root mix ( 1tbsp. dried root) with every ¼ liters of water, and decoct (simmer) until water volume is reduced by half.
- Strain into sanitized airtight glass jars
- Add ¼ parts honey and ¼ part molasses to sweeten and preserve the syrup, then stir together with clean spoon
- Tightly close the lids, Label with name of herb and the date, and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months (maximum shelf life)
- For Seasonal Allergies & Climate Transitions: Take 1 Tablespoon/ 2x a day for one month.
- For Liver Support and Severe Anemia: Take 1 Tablespoons/ 2x a day for 3 months, or as otherwise directed by your healthcare specialist.