Thank you @stevencrewniverse for all your hard work on the show! Especially @rebeccasugar who probably never gets a day off. lol Thank you to @pearl-likes-pi for running the podcast, too! It’s a lot of fun, and it helped make the hiatus a little more bearable.
Now, in honor of SU’s B-Day, here is a list of all my favorite fandom moments from over the years.
1) Back in the day, people thought Onion was Yellow Diamond/secretly a Homeworld Gem. Hilarity ensued.
2) When “Stronger Than You”/Garnet being a fusion was revealed, everyone lost their collective minds.
3) All the “So this is what Homeworld thinks of fusion!” memes
4) People replacing scenes of the Crystal Gems with Jamie wearing bad Crystal Gem cosplay. Also, people going to cons dressed as Jamie, dressed as a Crystal Gem (cosplay-ception?)
5) Baby Sour Cream is literally the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face, and this did not go unnoticed.
“If you defuse Garnet, the Crystal Gems are just Pearl standing over a bunch of child-sized munchkins.”
7) 5 million “cotton candy Garnet” fanarts 20 minutes after “The Answer” aired.
8) When the gems bought Andy a wedding cake, and the fandom declared “every ship is canon now”.
Padparadscha is Internet Explorer”
10) That one time Cartoon Network photoshopped Rose holding baby Steven in a promotional image, and the crewniverse was like: “???” when asked about it, so everyone started photoshopping baby Steven into the show, in increasingly ridiculous locations.
“…Is that a weapon?” memes
12) “TERRIFYING RENEGADE PEARL” followed by a picture of Pearl being eccentric, or crying.
13) People photoshopping Amethyst swallowing things after she swallowed the giant burrito in “Bismuth”.
14) “Steven Universe episode 1. Steven sings about icecream. Steven Universe episode x. Steven *insert traumatizing experience here*”
Thank you to all my fandom friends, you guys are amazing <3
Cook rice with 2 cups of water. In the meantime mince, dice and slice the veggies. Heat a deep pan with some oil of your choice and cook the onions and garlic until fragrant. Add ginger, red paste and mix together. Add pepper, mushrooms, cauliflower and chickpeas to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
Add water, broth powder, curry powder, garam masala, and cumin to the pan and let it cook with the lid on for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes add the coconutmilk and spinach. Stir well and cook for another 5 minutes. Take the cooked rice off the stove and serve some in bowl.