“I already knew that the role I was condemned to, namely to keep quiet and do what I was told, gave me the perfect opportunity to listen and observe. Not to what people told me, which naturally was of no interest, but to whatever it was they were trying to hide.
I practiced detachment. I learned how to look cheerful while under the table I stuck a fork into the back of my hand. I became a virtuoso of d e c e i t. It wasn’t pleasure I was after, it was knowledge.
I consulted the strictest moralists to learn how to appear, philosophers to find out what to think, and novelists to see what I could get away with, and in the end, I distilled everything to one wonderfully simple principle: win or die.”
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Hartley Van Dusen and Mary-Rose Rainsworth, but the
chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have
to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it
might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each
other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small,
so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.
<3 <3 <3 !!!! I’ll post the first chapter of Rainboots & Mandrake Roots on the upcoming full moon (Monday 22 February) and then continue to post chapters roughly every 2 weeks, on each month’s new moon & full moon. (We’ll see how that works!)
Do all the questions? <3 (p.s. your blog is goals)
alright anon i did 50!!! i didn’t realize there were 150 questions and i couldn’t flood everyone’s dash talking about myself for 150 questions. if you want me to do more send me another ask and also thank u ily
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
i feel like it was probably Marki 👯
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I’m a lil of both but mainly outgoing
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
t baby :-)
4. Are you easy to get along with?
yeeeeessss but I don’t think I’m very approachable so idk
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
absolutely, so long as he wasn’t as drunk as me.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
I don’t necessarily have a type, but I just like boys who keep me entertained and keep things interesting
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
it’s a possibility, but more than likely nah
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
the boy I have a crush on. always.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
not at all
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Marki of course
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
yes because I have AWFUL luck
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I went to Disney!!!!!!!!!
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
it would be ignorant to think earth is the only planet that has life
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
bubble baths are probably one of my top 5 favorite things of all time
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are your bad habits?
I bite my nails sometimes and I chew ice yikes
22. Where would you like to travel?
I really need to go back to Hawaii like NEED TO
23. Do you have trust issues?
idk kind of. I trust people until they give me a reason not to and then they can kick rocks
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
doing my makeup!!!
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
idk my legs probably
26. What do you do when you wake up?
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
i always wished i had an olive skin tone like my mom does
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
Marki for SURE
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
they usually do 💅🏻
30. Do you ever want to get married?
the older I get the more I don’t want to, but maybe w the right person.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber TAKE ME DADDY
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
hell no, not anymore. but i did play volleyball for 8 years
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
no i always tell people how I feel
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
“this is awkward” or “stop” probably
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
if I describe him everyone will know who he is and I can’t RISK IT
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
lowkey obsessed w old navy. they’ve really stepped up their game
40. What do you want to do after high school?
I’ve been out of high school for 5 years homie
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
probably pissed off
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
can I say neither bc both of them are literally vast voids and that makes me nervous
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
this is hard to answer bc I can’t pinpoint exactly what I’m paranoid about but I definitely do get paranoid
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
margaritas are my blood
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
Yeeeeessss oh my god. Literally anybody I’ve contacted in the past 5 years can confirm that I am like, the biggest mom friend. I definitely want to have my own child sometime in the future with my loving fiancé, and my biggest life goal in the world is to become the mom that all my kid’s friends end up calling mom because I’m that much of a mom. I thrive to be The Alpha Mom™
Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?