1. You need to know that I will love you through literally everything.
You did something wrong? It’s okay, people make mistakes, it’s what makes us human and I want to help you grow from it. No matter what you did, you will learn from it and I will forgive you but more importantly, I will help you forgive yourself.
You reached success with something? I’m so proud of you. I will help you feel proud of yourself, pride in yourself is important. No matter how small your success you deserve praise.
2. Please please please talk to me. I know this is very vague but that’s really all there is. If something excites you and you think of telling me about it, do it. Your happiness makes me happy and the smallest details in your life, joyous or sorrowful, are important to me. I will always care about what you have to say.
3. Never ever ever feel pressured to do anything you don’t want to around me. If you are ever uncomfortable in any situation I will help you become comfortable. Your needs are important, even if that need is for me to go away. My only request is that you let me know what’s going on so I understand.
4. All I could really ask of you is your honesty. Anything you tell me will be appreciated if it’s said honestly. Even if it’s negative. Yes, the truth can hurt sometimes but at the end of the day the fact that you chose to be honest with me will help me to forgive, love, and trust you more.
5. All of these things I will do for you as well. With two people there are two parts and to expect you to hold up your end of the deal without doing the same has never seemed right to me. There is work involved. Please hold up your end so I can hold up mine.
6. I am still learning a lot of this. We can learn together. No matter how long or short our time in life together, we can learn from each other.
Letters to My Lover, 6 Things I Need You to Know. By d-earvincent.
- What is the title of your blog? i would have let you - What is your age? 23 - What is your gender?female - How many followers does your blog have? it’s about quality not quantity, and my followers are a++ - What Shadowhunters character(s), ship(s), or actor(s) does your blog focus on? i think i focus a lot on matt, magnus, malec, jimon, and jace but i love and post about all my kids - What post(s) got your blog noticed? my edits and maybe my icons and liveblogging and stuff - Have you read any of the books in the Shadowhunters universe? yeah - If so, which one(s)? - i’ve read all of tmi and tid - Which book/series was your favourite? - i dont remember tid very well but of tmi, i like 4-5 for simon’s storyline but other than that they suck so - Who are your favourite characters from Shadowhunters? magnus bane is the love of my life, and jace is my son.. i’ve got the adoption papers right here - Who are your LEAST favourite characters? valentine, camille, sebastian - What is your favorite thing about the cast? how much they love fan interaction and all the work they put into the show!! - Who are your BROtps in the cast? the parabatri owns my ass, i also love sherdario and domberto shanegians, and em/kat moments warm my heart ALSO i live for dom praising isaiah omg - What are your top 3 favourite episodes so far from both seasons? ok 1x12 will always be my favorite, probably followed by 2x10 and 2x01? - What is your favourite fan event that the cast has attended so far? nycc ‘16 was lit - Do you write Shadowhunters fanfiction? not really - If so, what is your name on ao3, ff.net, etc? - my ao3 is matthewbane, but i havent written anything there lol
me on tumblr: You know the eu sucks but I think it really didn’t touch on nearly enough possibilities that could be touched on with the angst and depression in the aftermath of the events. Luke should cry, Han should cry, everyone cries. They all should bleed too. Here let me write something to get my point across. This should also be applied to the actual canon as well hahaha.
me irl: what if everything in the movies was exactly the same except….luke…..was just a small bird. Just (barely choking back tears) a tiny baby bird saving the day and (tears start to stream down my face) making friends. (weeps)