i'm weeping at ur tags "matt: i dare u to eat this shiro: hell yeah i missed breakfast this morning" like???? these boys r iconic thank you
LISTEN the idea of these two being Stereotypical Bros is so goddamn funny to me………….. ‘Two Best Bros Go On The Nerd Field Trip Of A Lifetime, What Happens Next Will Break Your Heart </3′
- Where’s that one post where op was like ‘Matt and Shiro spent the entire trip to Kerberos coming up with a wicked long handshake’ because that is just…… so real lmfao
- As part of their astronaut training they went to the gym a lot together but they never actually… got anything done.
- Matt tries to photobomb all of Shiro’s pre/post workout selfies
- That, or he’ll take a selfie of Shiro taking a selfie
- They have Keith’s gym workout schedule memorized and sometimes they’ll show up before he does in matching neon pink/green vaguely-80s style workout clothes. I’m talking the leg warmers, the shorts and black leggings, the headbands. Keith legitimately thinks they always work out wearing these clothes.
- They always offer him a third matching headband. He declines every time, but they know they’re wearing him down.
- Matt & Shiro are constantly trying to set up playdates for Pidge and Keith because they want their antisocial little siblings to actually like. Talk to someone who isn’t part of their family. Of course, all these plans immediately fall through because Pidge and Keith are Antisocial Little Siblings.
- One time during the first three months of their friendship they were trying to escape out a window and Shiro got fucking stuck. They got caught, but not because of Shiro’s bigass shoulders. It’s because Matt went to take a selfie and he accidentally had the flash on.
- On that note, Matt’s automatic response is to take a selfie every time something happens to Shiro.
- One time Shiro went to pour cheese on his pasta, only to accidentally dump the entire container on his lunch because some asshole loosened all the lids. Matt has photos of it all; dramatic close-up shots of the mountain of mozzarella, Shiro’s shocked and bewildered face, and a ten-second video clip of Shiro trying to dump some of his cheese onto Keith’s plate.
- Matt & Shiro are the classmates who always seem to be returning from off-campus, only it’s doubly bewildering because the Garrison is in the desert?? There’s literally nothing around for miles??? Where are they even going
- Shiro could not cook to save his fucking life, and Matt’s cooking is… dubious at best. Like, it’s not bad. As Matt will tell anyone, cooking is technically just science, and he is a science whiz. And it tastes okay. He followed all the directions perfectly. But there’s just something.. slightly off. Like you’ll eat it, but you won’t ask for seconds.
- Shiro insists it’s because Matt doesn’t cook with enough heart, Matt replies that Shiro must be the devil himself since his food always comes out black and disgusting.