"Is there a reason you're gnawing on me?" For sterek maybe?😇😊
This is perfectly acceptable. I mean it’ll be more… pre-Sterek? But I can work with this, yes siree.
*waves hands* Imagine a world where the events of S3 and onward BASICALLY DID NOT HAPPEN? Because I like to have Derek with his Pack, and also because I stopped watching within like two episodes of S4 sooo…
“Whassit?” Stiles groaned, pulling his cell over to his face, half asleep.
“Get your ass over here, Stilinski.”
Stiles groaned loudly, and said in a sour tone, “Don’t you usually run to Scott with your problems?”
Isaac made an annoyed noise. “Just get to the loft.”
I love her to death. We just hang out and chat for hours. It’s amazing. I think it’s funny, I think we’re actually closer now than we were on set, probably because we were both so busy and in different places, but now I think that we’ve bonded more.
Summary: The Fakes hate Gemini. They’re a vicious, cut-throat crew who go against everything the FAHC stand for. But when a bigger, badder threat comes along, Michael and Ryan are forced to team up with Gavin - Gemini’s mastermind thief - to take down a common enemy.
The two of them are determined not to get too close - but living together in a small safe house, it’s hard to hide all the ways that you’re broken.
all major content warnings at the start of part 1
c/w for this chapter: Long scene of physical abuse towards the beginning. Not visually graphic, but still intense.
There’s a certain sort of sinking feeling you get when you realise the nightmare is real, and this is it, no second chances, someone’s gonna get hurt real, real, real bad, and who should it be, Haywood? You - or your pretty little fiancée here?
He’s on his knees. The ropes dig into his arms, the cold metal gun barrel bumps against the back of his head.
OMG LETS SEE WHAT RIN DOES IN GHENNA AND HOW HE GETS OUT OMG THIS NEEDS TO BE LIKE A FANFICTION
-When Rin gets to Gehenna
- He was expecting demons trying to kill him left and right, just general heathens running around.
-He was not expecting to find tribes.
-Yes, turf wars are an issue, but demons are surprisingly civil? Both with each other and other people?
-The place he lands in is caught in a turf war between the Vasausnus and Amkiirnaak Tribes, a turf war in which is brought to a halt when suddenly.
-Random child appears.
- The Vasausnus Tribe is composed of Harpies, and the Amkiirnaak Tribe is composed of humanoid arachnids.
- Rin is rightfully scared like “oh god I’m surrounded by angry bird and spider people fuckshit”
-When one of the harpies hisses “Azarom”, which is essentially demonic puberty, the thing that Rin’s trying to stop.
- The turf war is briefly called off because “There is a youngling here we’ll take care of him– NO WE’LL TAKE CARE OF HIM– NO WE’LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!”
-Turns out that children are sacred in Gehennian culture because kids tend to die rather quciky in the harsh environment and are protected and “wow this one’s so big we need to take care of him until he’s done growing!!!”
- Rin just stammers that he’s there trying to find that plant that can severely hinder Azarom and the demons are just like “???? Why would you want to stop it?????”
- They end up teaching him how to hone these new powers and teaches him that it’s not wrong to be a demon.
- He ends up learning that while demons are actually pretty chill in Gehenna, the mixture of gases in the Assiah atmosphere drive them insane (unless they build a resistance towards it). The more powerful of a demon, the more susceptible you are to the gas, which explains Satan’s batshit craziness.
- Rin wonders why demons even bother going to Assiah and they explain that Assiah is so nice in comparison to Gehenna, so civilized and shit.
-Anyway, because of him, The
Vasausnus and Amkiirnaak Tribes form an alliance and the turf war ends.
- He ends up eventually going back home, happy with who he is with a bunch of cool new demon powers and masterful control over his flames.
-…..And then everyone freaks out like “HWY TEH HEL L DID OYU GOTO GEHNNA YOU CRA ZY BITCH WET HOUGHT YOU DIED”