1. What are your top ten favorite bands and/or songs?
Ugggghh!! I have so many! I think my top 10 bands are, in no particular order, Icon for Hire, Flyleaf, Sleeping with Sirens, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, Story of the Year, Rise Against, and Bastille. I listen to pretty much everyrhing tho!
2. If you could solve any major problem in the world, which would you choose?
I would stop the killing and hurting of inocent people: people stuck in war zones, starving children in Africa, school shooting victims, rape victims, and everyone else who did nothing to deserve the horror and pain they had to go through.
3. Are you where you thought you’d be three years ago?
Maybe? idk. I can’t even remember what I had for dinner and you’re asking me to remember what I wanted three years ago?
4. If you could have any fictional character as your roommate, who would it be?
Do I have to pick only one?
Well, I guess it depends on if we’re roommates in this world or their fictional world.
If it’s in this world then definately Sherlock Holms (BBC version), cause even though it would be crazy, it would definately be an adventure.
If I’m in their world, then either Harry Potter or Leo Valdez (from the Heros of Olympus series).
5. What’s your favorite smell?
I really like the smell right after it rains and also in the middle of fall when the leaves are startIng to get crunchy.
6. Do you own any unusual pets? Do you want to?
Do chickens count? They are really friendly and fun to cuddle with :)
I really want either a lizard or a snake
7. You now have $100 to spend. Where do you look to first?
Music store. I need a new keyboard.
8. Out of the 16 personalities, where do you fall?
9. What crosses your mind when the clock reads 11:11 AM/PM?
That’s a hecka lota ones.
10. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? What is your dream in real life?
Do you want the PG version? Well, there was one dream where I was stuck in a room full of fictional characters, but my perspective kept on changing. One minute I’d be looking through one person eyes and the next I’d be in a totally diferent body. Everyone was trying to figure out who did it, but I didn’t really know what “it” was, so I just wandered around a lot. After that it gets a little grahic, but that’s the gist of it.
My real life dream is to just kinda find something I want to do for the rest of my I don’t really have a big goal right now, and that is making me a little unmotivated.
11. Describe your default physical look if you were a shape-shifter. (Hair color/length, height, stature, gender, race, species, etc.)?
This is super hard. Knowing me, my default look would change every couple of days.
Right now I’d be a guy with kinda darkish skin, maybe filipino? I’d be about 5'8" and not super built, but with nice muscles. My hair would be dark and flat and long (down to my back), probably kept in a loose braid. I’d have really bright green/aqua eyes and nice teeth. I’d also give myself some interesting scars, tattos, or birthmarks, cause people with flaws are more interesting.
Now I get to tag 11 people and ask them 11 questions!!!
So I picked out what theme was for today’s week. It’s winged creatures and silently I died inside. I told a friend right before I picked it that I’ve innocuously been running away from drawing wings so it was about time I finally worked on them. First paper out of the cup “Wings.” Well then, the universe agrees I should stop running away from wings. Yay a week of drawing wings XDD