Do you think Joker Leto and Harley Robbie have a mansion?
I don’t know it’s kinda hard for me to imagine Joker and Harley living in anything other than a temporary old warehouse until they have to move again maybe a month later. But of the interpretations of Joker and Harley, I think the DCEU versions are the most likely to live in a nicer place.
Having said that, I do kind of like the idea that SS Joker and Harley live in a penthouse outside of Gotham and maybe all the henchmen live in the hotel rooms under the penthouse. I also like this headcanon that Frost is the only henchmen allowed up to their penthouse, that he’s the only one ‘worthy’ enough to go up and be before Joker in Joker’s home.
“As far back as I can remember, I always love the colors red and black.
I know that it was always beautiful to me and I hope to see if I can hold on to
the red roses in an empty Chanel perfume bottle. I later grew up to love a
movie that has the famous black dress that I have seen with my two eyes. I always
love the mystery of a poet from long ago who wrote about a raven. I always love
my little black dress with lacy black heels to match. My love for red and black
never stopped. That’s when I first saw a tall man in a butler’s uniform. His appearances
reflect a poem that made me think of him. The style of his black hair falls so perfectly
on his face. His eyes are like two orbs of dark red rubies that had me
spellbound. When I saw him, I felt something strong and powerful from him that
was not from this world. I wanted to be a part of his world, but I wasn’t sure
how. I wanted that connection that was just beyond my reach. It’s a romantic
connection that I always see in movies and read in stories. He saw me as a
strong young woman who is vibrant and happy. He has never seen anyone like me
before. My height was average and my looks were beautiful according to him. I
always thought he saw me as just another girl who wanted to have his affection.
He never saw it that way. He looked at me with the same red eyes that I’ve feel
for. He looked at me as soft, delicate, and truly beautiful. He made me feel
like I was the most important person to him. Of course, I knew he wasn’t human.
Did it scare me? It never did. Why? It’s because that I fell in love with him.
In return, he fell in love with me with little heart he has in him. When we are
around each other, I feel like that our bond grew stronger and more desirable
every time when we hold each other close. A song will always appear in my head
as I hum to it with the idea of him not being far behind. We will always make
each other weaker and stronger at the same time. All of our memories will be
something that will feel like that was only in literature and the love that
defies everything. A young woman who loves romance and a fallen angel with an
open heart. That is the story of us and our love for red rose petals on black
I have to admit, if this ever happened in real life I’m pretty sure that it will be a difficult relationship to be in. At the end of the day, it’s all worth it.
SORRY BB THIS IS DEFINITELY MORE THAN THREE. I HAVE MANY FEELINGS.
- Mad about coffee.
- Loves a road trip. Revels in its linearity, in how slow and long they are. Must be your age, Clara teases, when he hires an old Chevrolet somewhere on the west coast of America, sidles into the passenger seat. You’re getting boring. But her tongue is in her teeth and her eyes are sparkling as she starts up the engine and they drive and drive and drive, play pool at seedy bars and fix tires in the middle of nowhere, have slow, sweaty sex (all tangled up in each other) under the stars, or in the back seat of the car at the old, quiet drive-in movie theatre.
- Risked the wrath of a very tired Kate Stewart and her very tired wife, when he turns up in the middle of their house, one night, going on about some invasion. Kate throws a pillow at him and her wife grumbles, crawls out of bed into some slippers, and makes them all coffee, glaring at him across the kitchen table while he explains.
- Actual bezzie mates with Jane Austen. Like, will go and visit her and have tea and go for walks with her, and talk about her books and how much they love Clara.
- Cannot dance to save himself.
- Owns a kitten with Bill, called Ben, which they leave with Osgood when they travel. Found it roaming around in the travel book section of a second-hand store in London somewhere.
So who do you think will say “I love you” first? My money is all on Jughead “Hearteyes” Jones The Third and it would be totally an accident like it was the most natural thing in the world and they both already knew it 😍