Ok ok so my friend and I were talking about Oikawa and stuff and then we brought up how the Iwaoi wedding would look like so here it goes:
Just imagine their wedding and it looks super formal at first but then you will notice the alien decorations here and there and the wedding cake will have icing that says,“You Should Have Come To Shiratorizawa” in cursive and when it’s time for Oikawa to throw the bouquet behind him, the middle blockers from all highschools will bunch up and jump to try and get the bouquet to give to their bf and asdiqwrhgfkdlsqrrt
1. The first conversation that Tony and Steve ever have, they admit they like each other. Steve is just recruited and he wants to run for class president. Tony suggests he just take it but Steve says, “I like you Tony, but don’t ever disrespect the election process.” And Tony smiles and replies, “I like you too Cap, but by now you should know that I pretty much disrespect everything.” Then Tony campaigns for Cap anyway ;)
2. During the Civil War event, Tony made a Capsuit to put on a show for Steve. It was a cute ordeal more than anything, and Tony asks for a hug from Steve. Steve says no, and Tony apparently has a simulator where he’s hugging Steve in it. After, there’s a picture during the news announcement of Steve and Tony side hugging, smiling, and Tony is giving Steve bunny ears. (X)
3. Once Tony told Steve that he was his “favorite field commander.” (X)
4. Steve is talking to Natasha about Tony and Natasha tells him, “You two should just get married.” (X)
5. When Ronan came to the Academy for the first GoTG event, Steve said, “I got your back, Tony.”
6. Once Tony told Steve, “What if I told you the internet thought we were the perfect couple?”
7. Tony offers to upgrades Steve’s shield to make it lighter, stronger, and capable of firing energy blasts and Steve replies with, “Thanks, but I think you’re fancy enough for the both of us.” While smiling happily and Tony is shocked.
8. During the Halloween event, Tony had to do a last minute cardboard Iron Man costume because Baron Zemo bought the last Captain America costume. He was going to be Cap! And he’s mentioned dressing up as Cap as a kid more than once. (X)
9. Tony said once, “I mock because I love. Ask Cap, I’ve been mocking him for months.” So….he’s loved him for months.
10. Tony asked Steve for girl advice, and said he was absurdly handsome. So they go working out together at the gym…clearly showing off for each other, and not a girl. Tony thinks he did a good workout, which Steve took as a joke. So he went to the gym with Tony again…I wonder why… (X)
11.They bicker like a married couple.
12. Tony always goes to Cap at the beginning of an event to plan out how to protect the Academy (because they’re leaders and work best together).
13. When recruiting Mockingbird Tony tells her she can trust Steve. Once she tells Steve that, he looks shocked and SO happy about it. (X)
14. Tony makes a blacksmith Iron Man outfit that is pretty revealing, which leaves Steve speechless. Once Tony says he’s a blacksmith, Steve tells him that was his second guess. Steve, what was your first guess you naughty guy? (X)
15. When you get Pepper she asks Steve, “will you keep an eye on Tony?” To which Steve smiles and replies, “I always do.” (X)
16. Tony Stark is such a Cap fanboy. He’s dressed up as Cap, he had Cap action figures, and he even had Jarvis make him Capcakes for breakfast as a kid. (X) (X)
17. When Ultron attacked, who has the mind of Tony, the first thing he did was make a Captain America robot and he calls the Capbot his greatest creation. (X)
18. When Tony finds out about RoboCap he’s shocked and disappointed he didn’t think to make a RoboCap first. (X)
19. When Ultron attacks Tony thinks Steve is going to blame him, but Steve doesn’t. He just encourages Tony and says they’ll defeat him together. (X)
20. During the Ultron event Tony mocks Steve by trying to do an impression of him and he says, “I told you not to build those robots, Tony. We should have been teaching bald eagles how to do the Charleston while balancing apple pies on our bulging biceps.” So Tony was checking Steve and his biceps out. Steve takes it as a joke and says just reassures Tony that they can fix the problem. (X)
21. Tony makes Cap an energy shield but when Steve uses it, it turns into a giant energy ball where Steve runs around in it. Steve knows Tony so well that he tells Tony to get his joke over with. Tony calls him Hamster America, and Steve would be more mad but he said it was a good workout. (X) (X) (X)
22. When Tony encounters RoboCap he says “sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect robot teeth.” He says he’s thought about saying that to Steve sometimes, but RoboCap says it’s too far. Tony then agrees and talks about how Cap is his friend and how polite he is. (X)
23. Tony’s wanted to make upgrades to Steve’s shield for better protection, but eventually he makes him an energy shield instead when Steve is in his Commander America uniform. (X)
24. During the Ultron event while Tony is working on Steve’s energy shield Steve tells Tony that he’s been having a recurring dream about a red dinosaur. Tony smiles and says he wishes Steve was that weird more often. (X)
25. Tony asks Steve, “How do you like my mancave?” (X)
26. Steve tells Tony that he’s more than just his tech. (X)
27. Tony loves Steve’s biceps. He’s commented on them more than once. Telling Steve about his “bulging biceps” and when Gladiator Cap showed up, Tony said he’s seen Steve checking out his own biceps. Steve says he hasn’t and asked Tony if HE’S been checking out his biceps…Tony then says he’s a scientist (which means yes, he’s been checking Steve out). (X)
28. Tony is talking to Peter Quill and Peter doesn’t understand some of the scientific terms Tony’s using. Steve steps in and DEFINES the word, Tony is shocked, and Steve is so proud and says “futurism!” (X)
29. Tony confides in Steve at the beginning of an event and Steve wants to hear it. Tony refuses to tell him cause he doesn’t want Steve to change his plans and says he can’t make all of Steve’s life choices for him. (Tony definitely wants to be a part of Steve’s life decisions). (X)
30. During the GoTG2 event Steve’s costume is “Ravager Captain America” and he has a great outfit made of leather with leather straps and he has a mohawk. This leaves Tony speechless, and Tony has never been speechless before. (I’m pretty sure Tony loved the leather, and rock ‘n roll look). (X)
Request: can i request kylo wanting to ask the new girl out on a date but thinks she’d be scared of him and he doesn’t wanna get turned down so the “new guy” matt shows up one day, befriends her, tries to get her to see that kylo isn’t like everyone says he is and just basically tons of fluff when she finds out that it’s actually kylo pretending to be matt bc he didn’t wanna get rejected
A/N: Thank you so much for it, I enjoy writing things like these to take a break from all the angst I normally write. I love the idea and I’m so happy to add some Matt in, so, thank you anon! Enjoy!
Word Count: 4K+
Ever since the fall of Starkiller, the Order had lost a number of officers and members. No thanks to the shift of moving the survivors over to Finalizer and trying to rebuild a new base, this meant the Order needed new recruits. New officers, new troops, new pilots, etcetera.
Rating: M, descriptions of graphic violence, major character injury, and emotional disturbance
Pairings: JeanMarco, Jean & Marco | background: YumiKuri, Springles, EreJean (Drift pairing make this complicated to tag lol)
Word Count: 57,000 (more or less) (across 4 chapters)
Alright lads! Here’s my entry for the JMGE, as requested by my secret santa, @yoitay, who wanted PacRim! Merry Christmas, friendo! I hope I delivered everything you wanted. This was a blast to write.
Fic Summary: Jean Kirschtein is a Jaeger pilot, just trying his damnedest not to meet a disappointing end. Maybe he had goals once. Maybe there was a part of him that the storm didn’t touch. Not anymore.
Having been kicked from the Mark II Jaeger, Atlas Rogue, on account of the fact no-one Drifts with Eren Jaeger and walks out unscathed, Jean finds himself relegated to the Anchorage Shatterdome, Alaska, the very edge of the world. There’s a new Mark IV about to be launched, and it needs a pilot. Technically - it needs two pilots. It’s a shame he has a chip on his shoulder the size of a Kaiju.
A JMGE PacRim AU for Yoitay, exploring the journey of a Jaeger pilot from the bottom of the barrel, to the cusp of hope, across every up and down in between.
I love your blog SO much! Really handy to have such expertise at easy access. I'm curious what your least favorite things are that happen on medical shows. Things where you're like "COME ON!!!" if the list is long, pick a few of your ~absolute~ least faves.
Paperback ($5) (Seriously, don’t buy this, I make maybe a dollar off of it? I put it up as a technical exploration of how print works, and am too proud to take it down.)
Okay, Yeah, We Get It. What Else?!
…wait, you want MORE THAN THAT?
Fine. I’ll give you one.
I wish I could slay the myth of the solo doc who can’t work with a team.
Medicine is nothing if not a team sport, guys. I hate to say it, but a lone doc in the ICU trying to fight the world is completely unrealistic.
Super simple example: giving a medication. On TV, the doc opens the drawer, draws up a syringe, and pokes the patient, right? Easy-peasy.
Except here’s what has to happen for a medication to ever touch a patient:
1) The patient must physically be in the hospital. (EMS and/or ambulette and/or taxi drivers and/or family)
2) The patient must be registered and admitted. (Clerks, Admissions staff, bed availability coordination, reports from nursing supervisors in all units.)
3) The doctor has to know what the hell is going on. That takes not just a physical exam, but lab work (laboratory techs), X-rays (radiology techs), CT scans (again: rad techs, plus radiologists to interpret and nurses on standby in case the patient codes in the machine). -
4) A digital record. (IT technologists, systems administrators, software developer.)
5) An order. (Same as 4, plus the doctor to put it in).
6) A source of the medication – med carts aren’t just stored in rooms where patients can access them. Most med carts are digital beasts. (Pharmacists, nurses to get and draw the medications and give them.)
That’s not counting the people who built the hospital, make sure the AC system and power runs, etc.
So far that’s… 12 people, to give one medication. That’s not including environmental services who keep the place sanitary and out of JCAHO (JAY-co) hell, the nurses aides who do most of the patient cleaning and bedpan work, the direct nursing supervisor. The doctoring team, in a teaching hospital, is also going to include an attending, a fellow and a resident (if not more).
It takes a village to save a patient, and 99% of the time, TV shows focus on the one person who looks important… but would fall apart without the rest of the team. A single patient can require input from wholly different teams of physicians, much less nurses, perfusionists, technologists. The discharge team. The PT/OT team.
So here’s to the rest of us: the salt of the earth that makes shit happen.