Today is not about the douchebag. Today I want to talk about something different. I want to talk a little bit about who Polaris is.
(I’m dedicating this to (Polaris) people from ComicVine such as LordOfAllHumans (and a few others) who say Polaris is not recognizable… sounds funny guys, yes, I know but that’s what the troll said.
So, who’s Polaris? Lorna Dane? Green-hair Mistress of Magnetism? Any relation? Any team affiliations? Any abilities?
Lorna Dane AKA Polaris the green-hair Mistress of Magnetism is an X-Men since day 1. Who also is Magneto’s daughter and has 1 sister, 1 brother, and with 4 cute nephews and nieces. And all have super, cool, awesome powers. Plus they are all mutants (and inhumans).
Is she recognizable? I mean, is that a question to the obvious answer? Check on the images I posted above me and ask yourself if she is. I say FUCK yeah she’s recognizable and very well known. She is the Mistress of Magnetism who can generate magnetic energy pulses, create force fields, manipulate the Earth’s magnetic field, and allow herself to fly. By concentrating, Polaris can perceive the world around her solely as
patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. She can perceive the natural
magnetic auras surrounding living beings as well (Ain’t this sounds familiar?). She has bright green
hair, the first indication of her mutation (which mean……she still a mutant DUH!).
Briefly in her history, Polaris lost her magnetism power, but gained the
ability to absorb negative emotions from the environment and use it as
strength, endurance, invulnerability, and the ability to temporarily
increase her height and mass.She eventually lost these additional powers and her original magnetic powers returned.
By The Way, Team Affiliations are……………………
1) X-Factor (Serval Industries) (She was a Leader)
2) X-Factor Investigations (She was also a Leader)
3) Starjammers (Second-in-command)
5) X-Factor (Second-in-command)
6) Defenders for a Day
7) The Twelve
8) Acolytes (as Magneto’s daughter she was prob Second-in-command)
9) Horsemen of Apocalypse
10) Marauders (also lead the team Second-in-command)
11) Hysteries (Fantastic Force)
12) Exiles Vol.2
13) Academy of Tomorrow
15) House of M: Secret Wars (She was the focus of the story)
16) House of M: Civil War (second-in-command and also lead her own team)
17) The Six
The Mutant Liberation Front
19) Islanders (Muir island)
20) Brotherhood of Mutants
And a few others that I can’t recall, but her majority teams was the X-Men and X-Factor……no question.
So, is she recognizable? I guess LordOfAllBullShit failed the trolling.
Adele and Harry are on the same label blah blah blah Rob Stringer helped release ‘25′ blah blah blah D*n W**tt*n is a bitter fuckface blah blah blah let’s skip to the facts (I’m writing this out because texting about it is getting exhausting)
Adele Releasing 25:
Day 1 - 10/18/15 - ‘Hello’ teaser airs during the X Factor
Day 4 - 10/21/15 - Adele releases letter to fans announcing the album title ‘25′
Day 5 - 10/22/15 - Adele announces album release and cover, ‘Hello’ release date
Day 6 - 10/23/15 - Adele releases ‘Hello’ on Radio 1 Breakfast Show + music video
Day 10 - 10/27/15 - Adele announced BBC special with Graham Norton for album release day (11/20), SNL appearance (11/21)
Day 16 - 11/2/15 - Adele records BBC special
Day 31 - 11/17/15 - Adele record Christmas Special in NY; Releases ‘When We Were Young’ live version on YouTube
Day 34 - 11/20/15 - ‘25′ released, BBC Special airs
Day 35 - 11/21/15 - Adele performs on SNL
Day 38 - 11/24/15 - Adele appears on Jimmy Fallon
Throughout this time and after, Adele has a number of other appearances and interviews. But these were the biggest dates according to…. Wikipedia.
Harry Releasing ‘Sign of the Times’ & ________:
Day 1 - 3/25/17 - ‘April 7th’ teaser airs during The Voice, social media blanked out
Day 4 - 3/28/17 - Website and social profiles launched, SNL announced
Day 7 - 3/31/17 - Single title and artwork released
Day 10 - 4/3/17 - Spotify profile set up
Day 11 - 4/4/17 - Interview on Radio 1 Breakfast for SOTT release day
Day 14 - 4/7/17 - Sign of the Times release date
Day 22 - 4/15/17 - SNL performance
Start to release, Adele’s album schedule was 34 days. 35 days would put Harry on Friday, April 28th. (Just as an FYI, obviously who knows what the date will be.)
There are a number of things to note. The release specials like the BBC and NBC Christmas ones are more unique to Adele IMO. From what I can tell, Adele focused on London and NY, and at one point Europe, during album release. She did West Coast promo before the 2016 Grammy’s (technically including the Carpool Karaoke even though it was filmed prior etc. etc.). She began touring on Feb 29, 4.5 months after the announcement, 3 months after release.
I’m out of the prediction business. But Harry is more mobile than Adele, so it’s possible he’ll do a London to NY to LA sweep for promo. Additionally, there’s an extra week between announcement and single release, but given the SNL performance date (and the necessity of a second song), I don’t think a 5 week timeframe is that ridiculous. Given that he’ll be running into Dunkirk promo, it could even be shorter. (I’m stressed just saying it)
1. Favorite boy? 2. What is your ranking of the boys (including Zayn)? 3. When did you get into the fandom? 4. How did you first hear about one direction? 5. What was the first music video you ever saw? 6. Favorite music video? 7. Least favorite music video? 8. Favorite interview? 9. Favorite ship within the band? 10. Ever seen them live? When/Where? 11. If you could go back and see one show front row, which tour would you go to? 12. Favorite era (UAN, TMH, etc.)? 13. Ranking of the albums (favorite–>least favorite)? 14. Least favorite song on each album? 15. Most favorite song on each album? 16. Lottie or Gemma? 17. Danielle or Sophia? 18. Feelings on Perrie? 19. Feelings on Eleanor? 20. Feelings on Sophia? 21. Long or short hair Harry? 22. Buzzcut or curly hair Liam? 23. Cinnamon swirl or fringe Louis? 24. Blonde streak or shaved head Zayn? 25. Blonde or brunette Niall? 26. Favorite 1d mom? 27. One song they should add to the setlist? 28. One song they should take off the setlist? 29. Favorite x-factor performance? 30. Favorite tour? 31. Where were you/what were you doing when you heard Zayn was leaving? 32. Favorite tweet? 33. Favorite rumor? 34. Song that you thought deserved to be a single? 35. Did you ever hear Just Can’t Let Her Go? 36. Did you see the 1d movie in theaters? 37. Haylor: yay or nay? 38. Larry: yay or nay? 39. Lou Teasdale: yay or nay? 40. Simon Cowell: yay or nay? 41. Favorite lyric change 42. Harry getting his shirt ripped open or Liam getting his shirt ripped open? 43. Would you rather get a selfie with your favorite boy and have it be really bad or meet all of them but have no photos or evidence of it? 44. Would you rather watch Louis/Harry alone together or Niall/Harry alone together? 45. Would you rather have a tell-all book released about the x-factor days or about Zayn leaving? 46. Favorite inside joke within the fandom? 47. If you could choose any three people to go with to a 1d concert, who would they be? 48. Favorite moment from this tour? 49. Favorite fandom moment? 50. Favorite moment of pride for the boys?
Harry glanced around once more for his boy before finally giving up on seeing him before he went up on stage. He was a bit nervous; he knew that he loved all of his music and he’d gotten feedback from his friends… but he was so afraid his fans would think it was shit. He knew they would love him no matter what, but he wanted them to love his music too.
He slung the guitar strap over his shoulder, signalling to the band he was ready to play. He started strumming and got through the first line when he looked back over to the side of the stage. A grin spread across his face as he saw him. Louis was out of breath and sweaty, but stood watching with a huge smile, it only getting bigger when their eyes met.
Harry felt a zap of energy entering his body; a surge of confidence in what he was doing. He turned back towards the live audience and gave it his all, rasping out the lyrics and bobbing his head to his song.
When the song was over, the applause dimming along with the lights, he hurried over into his boy’s waiting arms. The held each other tightly, Louis mumbling how wonderful he was onstage, a “proper rockstar,” and how proud he was. Calm encased him as he fell into the bubble that was just Harry&Louis, something they had been doing since X Factor days. He had truly picked someone supportive.
1. Favorite girl? 2. What is your ranking of the girls? 3. When did you get into the fandom? 4. How did you first hear about little mix? 5. What was the first music video you ever saw? 6. Favorite music video? 7. Least favorite music video? 8. Favorite interview? 9. Favorite ship within the band? 10. Ever seen them live? When/Where? 11. If you could go back and see one show front row, which tour would you go to? 12. Favorite era (DNA, Salute, etc.)? 13. Ranking of the albums (favorite–>least favorite)? 14. Least favorite song on each album? 15. Most favorite song on each album? 16. Zayn or Alex? 17. Feelings on Jake? 18. Feelings on Jed? 19. Feelings on Jordan? 20. Long or short hair Perrie? 21. Straight or curly hair Leigh-Anne? 22. Silver or carmel hair Jade? 23. Wavy or curly hair Jesy? 24. Favorite little mix collab? 25. One song they should add to the setlist? 26. One song they should take off the setlist? 27. Favorite x-factor performance? 28. Favorite tour? 29. Favorite tweet? 30. Favorite rumor? 31. Song that you thought deserved to be a single? 32. Lerrie: yay or nay? 33. Jerrie: yay or nay? 34. Pesy: yay or nay? 35. Simon Cowell: yay or nay? 36. Would you rather get a selfie with your favorite girl and have it be really bad or meet all of them but have no photos or evidence of it? 37. Would you rather watch Perrie/Jesy alone together or Leigh-Anne/Jade alone together? 38. Would you rather have a tell-all book released about the x-factor days or about the Jakesy break-up? 39. Favorite inside joke within the fandom? 40. If you could choose any three people to go with to a little mix concert, who would they be? 41. Favorite moment from this tour? 42. Favorite fandom moment? 43. Favorite moment of pride for the girls? 44: Salute dance breakdown or Hair dance breakdown? 45: Favorite acapella? 46: Favorite little mix significant other? 47: Favorite lyric? 48: Would you rather have the girls do a small north america tour with meet and greets or sell out an entire stadium tour? 49: What’s your notp? 50: What song would you show to someone to pull them into the fandom?