It’s been 6 years now (from X Factor to GLORY DAYS), and I can’t get enough of Little Mix funny,sassy,fierce, strong, beautiful, unique, touching and cute bond between these muffins! Mixer! proud and always!
Article text is below and I’m not even going to complain that they’re a little behind because…omg I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming…it’s a UK-based tabloid story posted tonight at 23:57 and there’s no mention of either stunt. It’s 100% focused on Louis. I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.
Louis Tomlinson has been telling his fans that he’s hard at work writing new solo material.
The former One Direction star posted a teaser video for his new track Back To You, telling his followers it’s due to drop on July 21, and they were apparently so excited they almost died.
The short clip opens with Louis packing a suitcase that’s lying on a bed, with a calendar displaying the number 21 on the bedside table behind him.
It also features old-fashioned looking footage of 25-year-old Louis playing on his phone, picking up a cup of coffee, walking down the street, and playing darts.
A chalkboard with the words ‘Back To You’ written on it then flash up in a brief moment.
The video apparently tells us that his new song, Back to You, will be coming on July 21, and that we may even get a music video with it.
While one fan branded him “King of teasers”, others expressed their excitement by telling the star they were near death.
“I m gonna die,” wrote one.
And another said: “Oh okie.. this is great .. I’m having a heart attack”
While another commented: “honestly, the amount of times i have watched this is just unhealthy”
The singer also posted a selfie, writing: “Working really hard at the moment and writing every day. Getting excited !”
Louis released his first solo track, Just Hold On with Steve Aoki, last year, performing it at the X Factor finals, just days after he tragically lost his mum to cancer.
Louis had found out in early 2016 that his mum, Johannah Deakin, was terminally ill.
He was applauded for his bravery in going on to perform after her tragic passing in December - something that was one of her final wishes for him.
1. Favorite boy? 2. What is your ranking of the boys (including Zayn)? 3. When did you get into the fandom? 4. How did you first hear about one direction? 5. What was the first music video you ever saw? 6. Favorite music video? 7. Least favorite music video? 8. Favorite interview? 9. Favorite ship within the band? 10. Ever seen them live? When/Where? 11. If you could go back and see one show front row, which tour would you go to? 12. Favorite era (UAN, TMH, etc.)? 13. Ranking of the albums (favorite–>least favorite)? 14. Least favorite song on each album? 15. Most favorite song on each album? 16. Lottie or Gemma? 17. Danielle or Sophia? 18. Feelings on Perrie? 19. Feelings on Eleanor? 20. Feelings on Sophia? 21. Long or short hair Harry? 22. Buzzcut or curly hair Liam? 23. Cinnamon swirl or fringe Louis? 24. Blonde streak or shaved head Zayn? 25. Blonde or brunette Niall? 26. Favorite 1d mom? 27. One song they should add to the setlist? 28. One song they should take off the setlist? 29. Favorite x-factor performance? 30. Favorite tour? 31. Where were you/what were you doing when you heard Zayn was leaving? 32. Favorite tweet? 33. Favorite rumor? 34. Song that you thought deserved to be a single? 35. Did you ever hear Just Can’t Let Her Go? 36. Did you see the 1d movie in theaters? 37. Haylor: yay or nay? 38. Larry: yay or nay? 39. Lou Teasdale: yay or nay? 40. Simon Cowell: yay or nay? 41. Favorite lyric change 42. Harry getting his shirt ripped open or Liam getting his shirt ripped open? 43. Would you rather get a selfie with your favorite boy and have it be really bad or meet all of them but have no photos or evidence of it? 44. Would you rather watch Louis/Harry alone together or Niall/Harry alone together? 45. Would you rather have a tell-all book released about the x-factor days or about Zayn leaving? 46. Favorite inside joke within the fandom? 47. If you could choose any three people to go with to a 1d concert, who would they be? 48. Favorite moment from this tour? 49. Favorite fandom moment? 50. Favorite moment of pride for the boys?
Okay so we all know that before the X factor days both Harry and Louis were in their own bands, yes? Common knowledge. Harry was in White Eskimo as the lead singer:
and Louis was in The Rogue as the lead singer:
Louis has a tattoo dedicated to his old band:
Battle of the bands competition
Harry attended a ‘battle of the bands’ competition before he entered X factor
He stated this in his interview which was shown before his audition. Louis was interviewed as well but it was cut and not shown, I wonder why.
But what most of us don’t know is that Harry and Louis both performed at the same battle of the bands competition, we can prove this by these screenshots:
And this picture:
although blurry, you make out that Harry tweets something along the lines of
“@Harry_Styles: Soo. Battle of the bands today. Some real talent here. Don’t think we’re going to win .x”
While Louis tweets:
“@Louis_Tomlinson: That Harry fella from White Eskimo has got a sick voice ! Getting nervous !”
And the posters people are holding clearly say “White Eskimo” and “The Rogue”. Their band names.
I’m seeing this supposed screenshot, I’m unsure if this is real and the reason for this is because in the tweet Harry said he “might not have won,” when when he was interviewed he stated that White Eskimo had won the battle of the bands competition. But this tweet could be still legitimate despite. I’m going to leave this one up for you to decide if it’s real.
So we safely say that Harry and Louis bumped into each other at least once during the competition.
Now what makes this really interesting is this:
The tweets from the battle of the bands competition have been deleted. But why?
Maybe this screenshot can help you out:
The picture above perfectly sums the situation that is happening.
Now it’s also known that Harry and Louis just happened to attend the same concert a few years before X factor, but is it really just a coincidence? I honestly don’t know anymore. It could be a cute date or maybe it could be where they first met. I don’t know, I’d have to do a bit more research on that to find out.
To most this is just a coincidence:
Cardigans look pretty similar, don’t they?
And this was just a spur of the moment kind of thing, that they were just excited and overjoyed that they were put through and given another chance at judges houses. Right?
Okay, so let’s take a look at these pictures. There’s been debate as to if the person behind Louis is Harry and hopefully after reading this you can come to a conclusion.
So the picture depicts Louis with a ball, while the person who we suspect is Harry is behind playing table tennis circled in red.
This is Louis from the same day. He’s wearing the same clothing with the same ball that he was pictured with above.
This is Harry. He’s wearing the same clothing the person behind Louis was, coincidence?
So we can conclude that although again the pictures are somewhat blurry, you can clearly see the people pictured are Harry and Louis. They were at the same place, once again. Wow, these guys seem to be running into each other quite a bit, eh?!
This would explain why:
They looked so loved up when they only still had their name tags on.
And why as soon as they were put together as a band, this happened:
The toilet story
After seeing all this, I’m going to have to come to the conclusion that the 'toilet story’ was in fact, scripted. Modest! Are becoming smarter, not by much, but they are. They’re thinking ahead, plans are smart but execution is full of rough patches and errors. They most likely made Lou and Haz explain the whole 'story’ with James Cordon with the full intention of cutting it to make it look like that is the real deal and to make the story seem more believable since the scene had been cut. They’d prefer for us to believe that story rather than us knowing that they were together before the X factor. However, I believe some aspects of the 'toilet story’ could be true, maybe they did bump into each other in the toilets and their first words may have been “oops” and “hi”. I just don’t believe they met on the X factor. But either way, Modest! Management are still dumb aS FUCK.
I’d love if this theory (proof, whatever you want to call it) became more known and spoken about throughout the fandom, it seems many do not know of this and continue to believe they met through the X factor and everything else are just so called 'coincidences’.
But in the meantime, here are some cute Larry pictures:
One day the truth will be known, whether it be tomorrow or in 30 years time. I’ll be waiting.
Today is not about the douchebag. Today I want to talk about something different. I want to talk a little bit about who Polaris is.
(I’m dedicating this to (Polaris) people from ComicVine such as LordOfAllHumans (and a few others) who say Polaris is not recognizable… sounds funny guys, yes, I know but that’s what the troll said.
So, who’s Polaris? Lorna Dane? Green-hair Mistress of Magnetism? Any relation? Any team affiliations? Any abilities?
Lorna Dane AKA Polaris the green-hair Mistress of Magnetism is an X-Men since day 1. Who also is Magneto’s daughter and has 1 sister, 1 brother, and with 4 cute nephews and nieces. And all have super, cool, awesome powers. Plus they are all mutants (and inhumans).
Is she recognizable? I mean, is that a question to the obvious answer? Check on the images I posted above me and ask yourself if she is. I say FUCK yeah she’s recognizable and very well known. She is the Mistress of Magnetism who can generate magnetic energy pulses, create force fields, manipulate the Earth’s magnetic field, and allow herself to fly. By concentrating, Polaris can perceive the world around her solely as
patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. She can perceive the natural
magnetic auras surrounding living beings as well (Ain’t this sounds familiar?). She has bright green
hair, the first indication of her mutation (which mean……she still a mutant DUH!).
Briefly in her history, Polaris lost her magnetism power, but gained the
ability to absorb negative emotions from the environment and use it as
strength, endurance, invulnerability, and the ability to temporarily
increase her height and mass.She eventually lost these additional powers and her original magnetic powers returned.
By The Way, Team Affiliations are……………………
1) X-Factor (Serval Industries) (She was a Leader)
2) X-Factor Investigations (She was also a Leader)
3) Starjammers (Second-in-command)
5) X-Factor (Second-in-command)
6) Defenders for a Day
7) The Twelve
8) Acolytes (as Magneto’s daughter she was prob Second-in-command)
9) Horsemen of Apocalypse
10) Marauders (also lead the team Second-in-command)
11) Hysteries (Fantastic Force)
12) Exiles Vol.2
13) Academy of Tomorrow
15) House of M: Secret Wars (She was the focus of the story)
16) House of M: Civil War (second-in-command and also lead her own team)
17) The Six
The Mutant Liberation Front
19) Islanders (Muir island)
20) Brotherhood of Mutants
And a few others that I can’t recall, but her majority teams was the X-Men and X-Factor……no question.
So, is she recognizable? I guess LordOfAllBullShit failed the trolling.
He was recently delighted to see fellow housemate (from X factor days) Page Richardson in a Harry Potter Film (“The one where it’s Dumbledore’s army, he’s actually in the army, which is amazing, I’m absolutely obsessed with Harry Potter. Fucking love Harry Potter”)