Pre-info: I have a canon t6i already so I’m not incompetent about cameras but I don’t know much about 35mm film photography…
- Does film brand matter? (ex: ultra max 400 vs Superia x-tra 400)
- Do only certain mounts fit into certain cameras?
- Sometimes I find lenses with different lens coating colors but they are made by the same company and have the same name/label, aperture, and fixed length (usually 50mm) how can I differentiate? or are they the same? (ex. Pentax SMC lenses)
- How do I get my film photos onto my computer?
- What’s the difference between rangefinders and slrs
- Camera recommendations?
Currently looking at (in order)…
1) Pentax K1000 or Super ME but the lens thing confuses me
2) Canon AE-1/AE-1 Program but they don’t seem to have very many lens options
3) Minolta X-370 or X-700 idk much about it my friend just has one
4) Olympic OM-1 but the lenses are pretty expensive
If anyone has any additional info that could help me in my purchase or in shooting in general when I do pick a camera, it would be much appreciated! thank you.