“If you hate us then why do you hang with us.”
“By some grace of God I find you three more tolerable than my own family.”
“That has to be the nicest thing you’ve said all month. I’m touched.”
“You only get one.”
I’ve seen a lot of these around but I wanted to make like a super challenge. Some of these will have been seen before in other challenges. You can add or change kinks, change the order, do one pairing or a few. Interpret this in whatever way you want. Some of the things on here you might not have heard of so there will be a link attached to it to explain what it is. If you post your art/writing/ect on here, please tag it as 100kinks so I can see what you guys come up with. Enjoy! Here is the list of explained ones but they the link will also be next to the kink. (X)
1. Do you want to be fluent in a language
2. Describe your favorite flower and how it makes you feel
3. What spice brings back the most memories?
4. Describe your crushes face using metaphors of nature and the night sky
5. Where do you want to live?
6. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
7. Describe what it’s like to be scared of (insert fear) how does it make you feel? Why are you afraid of it?
8. If you were a chinchilla what would you look like? (chinchillas are gr9!!)
9. What are your favorite colors? Make lists of where you can find them in nature and around your house
10. Describe the sound of your best friends voice
11. Who’s attention do you crave most? What happens if you can’t get it?
12. How does depression/anxiety/other mental illness impact your daily life? How do you cope?
13. Describe a loved ones laugh
14. Write a letter to someone who you care a lot about. Don’t send the letter. Be honest and say everything you’ve ever wanted to tell them
15. Write about what it’s like lay and bed and have no thought, to be zen and at peace. If you’ve never been at peace, ask yourself what is stopping you?
I hope these helped!! Let me know if you want another one!
This is an add on to my list of 100 kink prompts, explaining the ones people might not know. Just message me if there should be others added here, or if you want anything explained.
This is when two people thrust up against each other, without penetrating each other. They basically just rub their genitals together until they come.
This is also known as a rim job and most associated with men. It involves pleasuring someone by using your tongue to stimulate their anus, outside and inside. (well, as far as the tongue will allow or course)
This is when people like to look at things, maybe the other person pleasuring themselves, or pleasing them, watching themselves in a mirror while they have sex and stuff like that.
This usually involves leather, maybe whips, nipple clamps, buckles, chaining the other up, sexual torture ect. It can be really extreme or quite light. I would recommend watching 30 seconds to mars’ ‘Hurricane’ video for more of an idea.
Easy to guess, quite literally involves putting ones fist into the chosen orifice. It takes a lot of preparation and communication and time to be anywhere near enjoyable.
This is quite literally, to deprive the senses, stopping their hearing, seeing, maybe tasting and smelling, it’s kind of difficult to take away someone’s touch, though I guess if your character had access to the equipment to do an epidural or something, it might be quite kinky for one of them to know that the other is fucking them, but they are unable to feel a thing.
Don’t try this at home, at least not by yourself. In terms of masturbation, it involves cutting off your airways (usually through hanging) and masturbating how you would normally. A lemon slice is placed into the mouth because most people are on the verge of losing consciousness by the time they are ready to come, they bit down on the lemon and it sends the senses shooting into overdrive and it’s supposed to be amazing but it Is very easy for obvious accidents to happen here. This is why people who want to do it, tend to do it with someone and they pleasure them while cutting off their airways. It takes a lot of trust.
Hot and cold play
This is done using a cup of hot water and ice cold water. One person performs oral sex on the other, taking a mouthful of one of the cups of water to change the sensations of the pleasure and stuff.
I have not been able to find a lot of information on this and Google searching doesn’t seem to help much either. It works on men better than women apparently, because they are hairier but I guess it would work on both. Person A would make person B lie down and close their eyes for a few minutes with no touch or sound or anything. Then person A would gently touch them all over their body but only touching the hairs, no skin contact. They will become majorly sensitive to the touches and it will drive them insane. Once they reach this point, person A would give them a soft flick on the lips with their tongue and that alone can make them come.
This one might be better for you to Google because it seems to take a lot of explanation and I’m not that well versed in it but it involves using sexual energy and not putting so much reliance on the orgasm, but on building up a sexual energy together and channelling it to make the intimacy with the partner even stronger. It’s quite a spiritual thing, synchronised breathing, scented oils, kind of similar to yoga and meditation, but for sex and it’s supposed to be really good for your body and mind and soul ect. There really is a lot to it.
This is a commonly used plot twist in all forms of media. The protagonist who thought they had no one else in the world discovers they have a long lost sibling who they must now go searching for. Here’s some ideas I’ve had about how to give this a fresh new look:
1. It doesn’t have to be that big of a deal. I mean, it would be poor writing for your character not to be shocked about having a sibling unless a proper explanation is given, but they don’t have to actively seek them out. Perhaps they decide that their mission is too dangerous to get them involved, or maybe they don’t feel worthy of knowing their sibling because of their sins (YuYu Hakusho anyone?). Or maybe they do meet and the sibling decides not to come with them, essentially you’re making the statement that blood doesn’t have to thicker than water, that intentionally made bonds are stronger than those your expected to have.
2. They were the lucky one’s. Usually, if one of the children were abandoned, they are the ones to experience the hardships of life, but what if it was the other way around? Imagine your character goes through your story angry at their family for abandoning them, only to discover that their parents were horrible abusers, and in an act to save them their older sibling hid them away so they didn’t have to suffer.
3. The Prophecy. Picture this: Your character is part of a famous bloodline who passes magical powers to one child every time, and as such their family made a pact to only ever have one child to prevent competition, as if the child was killed the powers would move to the next worthy child. The protagonist was unfortunately a twin and the family decided that one of them had to die. The mother, who married into the family couldn’t stand that fact and so ran away with the child, leaving the other to continue the legacy.
4. An Unhappy end. I tend to see that stories which use this trope tend to have medieval fantasy settings. Mortality rates during this time were pretty low so even though it is revealed that they have a sibling, it doesn’t necessary mean that they’re still alive. Combine this with the idea above and have one sibling hunting for their twin in order to kill them and obtain the magic powers and you have a story of the corruption of power and how it can even stain something so pure as a love for a sibling.
And there we go! Hope that helps you all. If you have your own trope you want me to look at please fell free to ask me.
1. I am studying in the library and you’re at the table next to me. The girls at the far side of the room keep glancing at you and giggling. Finally I ask you to shut them up. You look completely surprised and I realize that you have no idea how hot you are and what it does to people and goddamnit you’re making me melt. au
2. I am a huge fan of this one authors book series. Naturally when the movies come out, I’m sitting in the back corner of the theatre on premiere night. Through the movie, I pick out everything they did wrong. At the end of the movie, you turn to me and thank me for realizing how badly they screwed up your masterpiece and I’m all ‘shit you’re him/her’. au
3. I am leaving class when we brush arms and ‘oh shit my sweater is totally stuck to your bag’. You keep walking and the threads start to pull so I basically jump on you to make you stop. Then I’m crying over the fact my new sweater is ruined and you’re too sweet by offering to buy me a new one and taking me to coffee for making me cry. au
4. You wake me up at four AM by knocking on my dorm room door looking for your best friend. Unluckily for us, he’s the next door down. You are super guilty but I tell you not to worry about it since I have a massive test on something I don’t understand tomorrow. Then you tell me you’re majoring in that and I actually pass the test. au
5. I am a photography major and I needed photos for my 'humanity in truth’ album so I take a few of you kissing your baby on the forehead, but the flash goes off and you notice. I immediately apologize and realize it’s your sister and my god you’re even prettier up close. au
6. We bought gifts from the same store for our friends and ended up taking the wrong bag at the bus stop. Now I have your phone and your best friend is sending me on a wild goose chase and then when I get home you’re there with my friend’s gift and I figure out you’re her cousin, that she failed to mention is really attractive. au
7. I am in a bookstore looking for a gift for my friend. You are a staff member in training and are a foot shorter than me. You can’t reach the top shelf to put a new book up there and the whole thing starts to tip. You get covered in books that fell off the shelf and I waste an entire afternoon helping you reorganize because dammit your smile is gorgeous. au
8. You’re humming along to your music at the bus stop and then you start singing. No one tells you you’re singing too loud but they’re all staring at you. So I join in and we sing an epic duet which ends in a mother pushing her stroller away and us bonding over terrible song music tastes. au
9. I’m a TA of your math class even though I’m just a year older. I know you’re really smart and that you keep making up problems to come ask for help with. But you’re adorable when you approach me and can’t stop stuttering so I won’t tell the teacher because I kind of like teaching smart people, even if they already understand, especially you because you have these little dimples in your cheeks. au
10. Your cousin is my roommate and he’s super drunk. You come over because you’re supposed to be going out tonight but then you see that I can’t get him to stop singing My Little Pony and we ditch him there. You invite me along to your reservation and when we get back we see that he wasn’t really drunk at all. au
11. You live next door to me and 'oh god please help me my sink is exploding’. We spend an hour trying to stop the water but end up soaking each other more effectively than stopping the leak. You barely know me and yet you let me crash on your couch because my house is now flooded and I’m wearing your shirt, and goddammit why do you smell good. au
12. You and your friend just broke my satellite disk with a baseball the day before my favourite team plays. So then I demand you let me watch it at your house. To make up for it, you set up your TV with surround sound and make me dinner and popcorn and end up getting just as into the game as me. And then after I replace my satellite, it still becomes a weekly thing. au