How to improve your life
1. Find your resources whether you listen to music, go jogging or do creative writing.
2. Meet friends once a week even if it’s just for a short coffee break.
3. Search after a new hobby you can do on your own such as drawing or learning a new language.
4. Save money and travel to new places inside and outside of your own country.
5. See the beauty in every little thing no matter how tiny it might be.
6. Talk to a childhood friend and reminisce in old memories.
7. Have an hour me time every other day.
8. Ask for help without feeling guilty afterwards.
9. Cut toxic people out of your life.
10. Before you make any decisions, imagine what your 80 year old self would want you to do in that situation.