Gift packing with earbuds? I
don’t think so!
Did you do this as a child? Painting using earbuds?
We got back to it, this week and think it looks pretty cool in gift packing. Bonus for lazybones, its completely easy to make and takes only a few minutes.
- Colored paper
- White/Beige Paper
- Black marker
Steps to follow:
- Measure out a small white panel for the gift that has to be covered. And cut it out.
- Plan your design on it. By this we mean, with a pencil draw out a rough outline of the design you would like.
- Using the earbuds (nicely dip and twirl them in paint), dab single dots based on your design onto the white paper. Let it dry.
- Draw over the pencil lines with a black marker (or paint, if you’re comfortable with that).
- Rub out the pencil marks
- Wrap the gift in colored paper.
- Wrap over the colored sheet with the white paper that has been made.
What we did to make it look cuter, is we overlapped the white sheet over the colored sheet and pasted it to the white sheet itself. So the the cover that be removed and saved.
Or maybe, go smaller and make gift tags for the packaging as well!
Happy Packing y’all!