How would the RFA react to MC having a cockatiel(a small parrot species) as a pet?
- he’s entranced by the bird
- not in a “wow what a weird pet” way more like in a
- staring into its eyes as it stares back way
- he finds it so cute when the cockatiel bobs its head??
- and when MC lets it walk on the table…. just…. cute…
- he probably lets it walk on the keyboard
- because Seven convinced him that the cockatiel would actually type out a message for him and he believed it
- somehow disappointed at himself when the bird just keymashes all over microsoft word and then jumps on the space bar multiple times because it’s fun
- he lowkey saves the document in hopes one day he might decypher it
- she didn’t know much about birds as pets
- mostly because before MC, she hadn’t thought much about having company
- but now… it’s just nice?
- the cockatiel walks around and makes little noises and Jaehee is just so weak for that
- she does dislike the molting period because… at least three times a year, she’ll be picking up feathers
- but it’s not that annoying actually?
- compared to picking up c-hair with tape, picking up and vacuuming feathers is laughably easy for her
- when she’s awake late she has to watch out her cup of coffee out of fear the bird might just try to dunk its head into it
- lo and behold this man loves the bird more than MC expected him to
- the amount of selfies with the cockatiel on his shoulder are just…. extra exaggerated
- at first he hesitates to put the bird in his hair
- -you don’t need to do it though- says MC. he does not listen
- but he grows to be so trusting of the bird?
- him and MC jokingly call it their son
- Zen keeps saying that he can’t believe that not only is he dating the cutest person ever, but he also knows the prettiest bird ever
- if the cockatiel learns to make kissy noises when it pretend-kisses, Zen is melting right there and then
- as it is with all things MC related, he’s more than ready to welcome the bird with open arms
- his one and only worry is, of course, Elizabeth 3rd and how she will react to the bird entering her home
- even though no violence ever occurs (in fact, the cat seems to be more than ready to adopt the bird as a sibling), Jumin makes sure the cockatiel has a cage to sleep in at night
- by cage I mean ridiculously large cage by the window that I’d probably sleep in if I were told it were a room
- he finds the bird refined in ways he hadn’t expected. the colors, the way it walks, and how smart it is
- he’s guilty of sitting down and taking way too long feeding the bird because he loves seeing the reactions
- haha take THAT vanderwood you might have banned dogs and cats from the house but you sure as hell didn’t ban birds
- take that
- he’s going to love this bird more than he loves himself
- calls MC into the room every time the bird does anything
- seriously, just… anything
- he’s infinitely interested about how much a cockatiel can learn
- seeing videos and stuff of people who have taught theirs to ride a small bike or say thank you and stuff
- nothing is stopping him from trying
- other than MC, nothing is stopping him from trying to teach the bird to hack