Can you write anothor headcanons of how Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki would react if their crush used force to make them lie down on their lap and telling them to rest for a while before continuing their training because their crush saw them pushing themselves so hard to the point that it might have more negative effects than actually helping them?
- He would be so guilty of overdoing it tbh. He doesn’t know when to stop so having someone around that forcibly makes him take a break would be greatly needed.
- He’d insist that he’s fine, that he doesn’t need to rest.
- A little panicky about the fact that he’s got his head in your lap because wow its so comfortable and he actually really wants to stay.
- So weak for his crush so he doesn’t take too much talking around.
- Wouldn’t fall asleep but he wouldn’t be confident about starting conversation. The you would need to be the one instigating.
- Why do you hate yourself? Why would you even try this? He’s so angry. Pls reconsider.
- You really have to be a strong person, physically and mentally, to drag this boy away from his training when he’s really really into it.
- He doesn’t really push himself too far all that often. He loves his sleep and his food and he’s so cocky that a part of him stops him from going ott.
- Once you’ve got him to settle he’ll eventually quiet down and try to get comfortable. Maybe grabbing a pillow. He ain’t moving from your lap, he likes it there.
- Play with his hair. I dare you. He’ll purr like a kitten.
- Actually listens to sense. He values the opinions of others and understands that he needs to follow advice more often. He’d trust your judgement.
- He’d be shocked when you put his head there because it’s quite a bold move and as much as he wants to politely reject this position he just can’t; he feels like he’s being taken care of.
- Todo falls asleep really easily but for once he’d be wide awake, enjoying the moment and considering if this gesture means anything about your feelings for him.