Wow sorry I am the worst for answering this so slowly, but the semester just started and this last week has been so exhausting! But better late than never I suppose~ thanks for requesting!
- He absolutely adores children. He gets so excited in the weeks leading up to a new birth and goes far out of his way to make sure the momma is comfy and healthy and has whatever she needs. He also has a habit of hogging the little one when it’s born; he doesn’t do it intentionally, he just gets so happy and excited he forgets that he’s been holding it longer than everyone else and needs to share.
- In spite of that, he and Demeter don’t have any children and don’t plan on it. It goes unspoken between them and they’re both perfectly happy with it this way. The entire tribe are their children and that’s enough for both of them.
- He is brothers with both Tugger and Macavity.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Munkustrap doesn’t dash around frantically pulling his hair out and biting his nails. Yes, running the Jellicle Ball is a huge deal and there’s a lot to do, but he’s not ‘internally screaming’ or stressed out most of the time. He takes challenges and setbacks as they come and approaches them with thoughtful calm and precision. He never jumps to conclusions and it’s almost impossible to rattle him.
- He’s very pacifistic. He will try to avoid fighting at all costs and would rather just talk. That being said, he understands that violence is sometimes necessary and will employ it to defend his family if he must.
- Sometimes his pacifism transverses into starry-eyed idealism and optimism, even naiveté about the reality of a bad situation. He’s not a fool, he just firmly believes that there is a positive way out of everything, and sometimes Demeter has to bring him back down to earth and remind him to think realistically.
- He’s extremely patient. More patient than most people think is possible.
- His right hand man is Alonzo and he’s pretty much the only one who doesn’t think of Alonzo as an asshole.
- He and Demeter are very close, even though it may not seem like they spend much time together. In truth, they are able to have entire conversations solely by facial expressions or sharing knowing looks with one another and the slightest touch on the shoulder as they pass by one another can speak volumes.
- He spends a lot of time thinking about his brothers and wondering if there was something he could have done to hold them together or if it was his fault.
Send me a character and I’ll write some headcanons about them! :)