here’s a list of prompts for drabbles! drabbles are short scenarios that tend to be 500 words or less unlike imagines which can be 1,000+ words. drabbles are something I’ve wanted to do for a while and since lately I’ve been struggling with imagines, I’ve finally decided to give drabbles a try. So far I have 140 prompts for drabbles and I plan to add more in the future!
- send me a number(s) from the list of prompts below and one of the boys! (reminder I only write for got7) If you don’t mind who I write the drabble for just let me know you want me to choose the member for the prompt.
- you can also let me know if you want it to be fluffy, angst, or suggestive if you’d like, it isn’t necessary.
- “Shut up and kiss me already!” [ 1 ]
- “Why don’t we runaway?” [ 2 ]
- “Sometimes you make me feel so warm and happy… sometimes…” [ 3 ]
- “You’re going to break my heart, I can sense it.” [ 4 ]
- “Don’t you get tired from being so annoying?” [ 5 ]