Today I missed you, just as any other day, and I’m tired of the memories and I wish they’d fade away just as fast as you did.
Every single night I stay up until 3am just replaying all those moments in my head, do you remember that party? Where you realized I had this crazy feelings for you and you got really drunk and we took amazing photos together and you lied with me on the floor without minding what anyone would say, and despite the music, the night was so quiet, and the stars where out, enjoying the view with us, seeing us shine together just as we saw them shining.
Or that day at school when I saw the most beautiful purple flowers in the ground and you picked them up for me, something so simple yet so surprisingly beautiful, and I still treasure those flowers like the night skies treasure every star, or like the sea treasures cute little fish; things that seem so insignificant but makes us what we are, that’s what those flowers mean to me.
Or every single damn day talking to you about every stupid thing, like the Warren family and their mysteries and that secret hidden notebook I have about them that I bet you still want to find, and what about those memes we made about pretty much everyone in school? Don’t you miss those? Laughing until our stomach ached.
Or when we went with all our friends to get dinner, and how everyone was talking and the whole restaurant was a mess and I was really tired but I could find some piece in your eyes, and your smile when you talked to me, and how we talked all night, and how I freaked out when I came home and saw your message telling you that you loved me, and picturing your face when I told you I loved you too.
Or that other day, when we went out together and saw this movie filled up with sex and how I got really nervous and it would’ve been uncomfortable with anyone but somehow, with you it just seemed to be so fucking funny that we chose the wrong movie; and how I was hoping that you kissed me but pretty much the only thing you did was eating popcorn and how I got really calmed by that ‘cause I thought we were going to take it slow. And how that same day we got this delicious ice cream and talked for four hours straight, and I could’ve done it the entire evening, cause I would never get tired of you, and how you told me all your problems, and how you told me your dad is an alcoholic and you don’t like to be around him, or that your sister annoys the crap out of you, but specially how we never small talked.
Or when I started to notice you were changing, the tone in your voice, the frequency of your texts, everything was a little different by then, and how I asked you what was happening hoping that you would say anything else but what you really said, you said you wanted space, you said you weren’t ready, and my eyes got filled up with tears but I hold them in cause i didn’t want to make you feel bad about it. Cause I should’ve burst into tears and make you feel as shitty as you are making me feel right now, cause you don’t give a damn about my feelings at all, and I wish I could not care about yours but I have to and I don’t know why. Cause I still hope. Cause I still want you back. Cause I think you’re worth it even when everyone tells me you aren’t. Cause even when what you told me were just lies, I meant it. I meant it all.
C'è una categoria di persone nascosta tra voi comuni mortali, acquattata lì nell'ombra delle genti psicologicamente integre, sepolta in un libro tra gli scaffali di una libreria o in preda ad uno sguardo spiritato nel reparto film e/o fumetti Marvel di un centro commeriale.
Mangiano normalmente, camminano normalmente, di solito anche quando parlano sembrano normali. Di solito.
Finché, parlando con una di loro, non si arriva alla fatidica questione: i tuoi film, telefilm e libri preferiti?
Ecco, a questo punto, se cominciate a vedere uno strano luccichio negli occhi della ragazza in questione, cambiate argomento o correte più veloce che potete. Perché vi trovate sicuramente di fronte ad una fangirl nella fase di ovulazione della sua ossessione personale, e, se le date il tempo di parlare, una tesi di laurea su un minuto QUALSIASI di The Avengers e sul significato recondito di quello sguardo (tempo: un millisecondo e mezzo della pellicola) che Loki lancia a Thor sarà presumibilmente l'ultima cosa che sentirete nella vostra vita. Perché voi gente normale vi suiciderete prima che abbia finito.
Ora, per intenderci, ci sono diversi tipi di fangirl.
1) La Potteriana. Facile riconoscerla. Nel linguaggio usuale utilizza termini come “per la barba di Merlino”, “miseriaccia!”, “mio padre verrà a saperlo”, e se ti AZZARDI a nominare uno qualsiasi dei film di Harry Potter partirà con una filippica infinita cominciando con A) la virgola a pagina 453 dell'Ordine della Fenice che i produttori non hanno voluto inserire nel film, B) “IL VESTITO DI HERMIONE ERA BLU!”, C) il cuore ciccipucci di mammà che era Piton perché “Lily, la amava, capito?”, D) ad un certo punto inveirà contro la Rowling perché la RemusxSirius doveva essere Canon (tu persona normale non sai nemmeno che significa Canon), E) finirà scoppiando a piangere e urlando: “FREEEEEEED!”, per poi rintanarsi in un angolo e borbottare maledizioni ai passanti che non soffrono con lei.
2) La Tumblr-dipendente. Parla esprimendosi a forza di temi, html, reblog e feels. Tirerà fuori termini come tag, “stahp it you”, mischiando a forza inglese e italiano e una lingua indefinita condita con imprecazioni varie perché “gli spoiler delle gif” le hanno rovinato il finale di stagione di TVD. Porta gli occhiali da hipster e i leggings militari e tu ti sei fermato al primo “ovaries: boom” perché poi a forza di sigle e terminologie da personale della NASA non ci hai capito più un cazzo.
3) La telefilm-dipendente. Ha un computer alimentato ad energia nucleare per sopravvivere ai cinque giorni consecutivi di streaming dell'ennesima serie TV di Fox che ha scoperto. Solo cinque giorni, però. Perché poi la nostra fangirl arriverà di pari passo con le puntate americane (ancora INEDITE in Italia) e passerà le settimane successive, nei giorni tra l'uscita di una puntata e l'altra, nello stato larvale di qualcuno che non sa cosa farsene della sua vita. Normalmente ha gli occhi iniettati di sangue per il troppo tempo al pc ed una scorta alimentare a portata di mano capace di sostenere un esercito e i ‘feels’ più strazianti. Una volta finita la stagione di una delle sua trecentoquarantadue serie TV preferite intonerà dei canti da requiem e inonderà Twitter e Tumblr di disperati messaggi d'aiuto per sopravvivere fino alla stagione successiva. Gli esemplari più noti sono le whovians, le sherlockinas e le gleeks.
4) Le Marvel-obsessed. C'è una sola spiegazione: i produttori di The Avengers sapevano. Sapevano e hanno comunque creato un film che sarebbe stato l'orgasmo smultaneo di tutte quelle serie di fangirls in cerca d'ossessione presenti nel mondo. Nota distintiva: staranno dalla parte del cattivo. Sempre. A meno che non si tratti di Thor, ché in quel caso faranno battutine su quanto vorrebbero provare a prendere in mano il suo martello. Loki è il loro personale Brad Pitt. Hanno creato altarini dedicati a Lui e lo considerano un povero cuore che voleva conquistare il mondo e schiavizzare gli umani per il trauma infantile… d'essere stato adottato. Se provi a dire il nome di Loki in loro presenza, saranno oggetto di movimenti convulsi e salivazione aumentata del 300%.
5) Le urbanfantasy amateur. Hanno letto almeno una di queste saghe: Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, Divergent. Assieme alle Potterheads sono il gruppo più consistente di scrittrici di fanfiction hot V.M.18 - che in confronto 50 Sfumature gli fa un baffo - e si riconoscono perché hanno l'insana abitudine di scrivere il nome della loro OTP ovunque. Anche su di te, se non stai attento. Scoveranno coppie gay improbabili e riusciranno a convincerti che era PALESE che in realtà quei due personaggi che si odiavano a morte provassero dei sentimenti l'uno per l'altra. Passano il loro tempo a piangere sempre sulla stessa pagina di uno dei libri della loro saga preferita, a fermare sconosciuti per strada snocciolando le motivazioni perché Suzanne Collins è una dannata sadica senza cuore e si presuppone rimarranno zitelle a vita perché Peeta Mellark, Will Herondale e Jace Wayland non esistono davvero. Avranno scatti in cui strilleranno nomi senza alcun senso apparente - “MALEC!” - per poi crollare in uno stato di estasi paradisiaca, come nel ritratto della Madonna.
Nota bene: comune a tutte queste tipologie sono la misantropia dilagante che le porterà, a trentaquattro anni, a dividere l'appartamento con tredici gatti neri, gli occhi lascivi all'idea delle fanfiction gay, la capacità di tirare fuori coppie gay/etero assurde quali DracoxHarry o ThorxLoki, e quella di riuscire a scovare fanfiction su Harry Potter - HARRY POTTER - a tematiche sadomaso e BDSM che le porta a cancellare sapientemente la cronologia del pc appena finita la lettura, la convinzione con cui parlano di personaggi e fatti di libri, film e telefilm come se fossero reali. Perché loro ci credono. E se fai loro notare che non esistono, ti guarderanno dall'alto in basso, ti sibilireranno uno sdegnato: “Sporco babbano” e se ne andranno indispettite.
Non sono ad oggi registrati casi di miglioramento.
Attenzione: chiunque può diventare una fangirl e cadere nel baratro. Anche tu. Proprio tu.
Say it. Accept whatever the consequence is. Anyway ganito naman talaga sa life eh.. You choose, destiny creates.
Kung pabor sayo, good.. Kung hindi, oh well, that’s life. Ang mahalaga nasabi mo and you’ll stop contemplating about your “what if’s”. Mahirap ang may “what if’s” sa buhay. It’s like waking up in the morning full of question marks in your head and sleeping at night with MORE question marks dancing in your head.
Isa pa, yun ang pinakamasaklap na regret.. Pano kung mahal ka rin nya? SAYANG «mas masakit yan.
Kung sabagay hindi naman tayo pare pareho.. Some will rather hide their feelings than to ruin the friendship..Pero sakin, I’m like ‘Go for it!’ Kung best friend ka talaga niya, even if he/she doesnt feel the same way, I dont think lalayuan ka niya.. It can also be a test of friendship if the person doesn’t feel the same way.
Just take one of my fave quotes for it, Take chances! Risk it! Live life with no regrets. Life is about living it to the fullest. Don’t be afraid to fall in love and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Don’t ever be afraid to get hurt.
Trust me, those are the things that’ll help you learn to become a stronger person and also things that you’ll be looking back with a satisfied smile in the years to come.
1. Always be the same person as you were on your first day. Not the same slow moving, still learning person. But what I mean is that, be the same industrious person as you were. Syempre yun yung times na kailangan magpasikat ka pa. Pakitang gilas kumbaga. Maintain the attitude and don’t lose the feeling to learn more and be better. Longetivity isn’t a measurement to see how hard you worked for in a company. Its all about what you have contributed for it to progress in its field.
2. Don’t give in to dark temptations. Just because they do this and that, doesn’t mean you should to. No one is exempted to do the right thing. You have your own mind and choices. Always turn on your light and be a good example.
3. Don’t cover up other people’s mistakes. If you care, no matter how hard things get, you should always want the best for people. If no one tried to tell them that they are not doing the right thing, they wouldn’t stop. Real friends don’t do that.
4. Work and Personal life are totally two different things. Learn how to separate issues between them. Your problem work should never be brought up at your home and vice versa. Trust me when I tell you that is better keep personal things private. Most of the times, people just enjoy you talk about your sorrows.
5. Just because no one sees it, doesn’t mean its all okay. Stop. Re-evaluate yourself and ask yourself, if you had your own business, is this the kind of employee that I would want to hire in my business? If no, your not doing the right thing. If yes, spread that light on and make sure its contagious.
6. If you are not happy, leave. As easy as that. Sloppy attitudes can be contagious. Find a place where you belong because when you are happy with what you are doing, no job isn’t worth it.
7. Not everyone is your friend. Yes, they may seem so close to you but always make sure the people whom you trust are as reliable as you think. Most of the times, they’re just there because they need you. Be careful!
8. Learn to say No if you can’t do the task. Be honest if you have a lot on your plate already.
9. No matter where you choose to work, there would always be pros and cons. You just have to weight them by choosing which company would make you grow as a person. Salary isn’t the main basis for everything. There are companies that can offer you a higher salary, yet doesn’t nurture you to become a good employee. Do background checks on past employees and company profiles.
10. There would always be that one employee who would want to pull you down her level. Jusko gasgas na nga ang role na ito sa lahat ng pelikula e. But that’s the reality. But its one indicator you’re doing good because you are clearly on top.
11. Always read the company’s SOPs. It will serve as a reminder and it will help you evaluate yourself as an employee. Always strive to become the better employee.
12. There would always be extra loads of work. I mean there are going to be times where they want you to do a certain task that is not related with your Job description. But thats totally okay. My mom said turn every circumstance to your advantage. New task, new learnings, new experiences.
13. You don’t have to please everyone, even your boss. The best thing to do is just be yourself. Wag sipsip.
14. Have patience. Success has a million stairs. You have to climb in each and everyone of them to be on top. Ganun talaga. Paghihirapan mo talaga ng bongga.
15. Save most of your salary. You should always keep this in mind. SAVINGS! Your job isn’t a permanent thing, you must be ready for anything.
16. Accept consequences when you have done something wrong. I mean before even doing it, you have to know that all actions have corresponding results in the future. Therefore, make the right choices.
17. Don’t expect. Expect a raise. Expect them to see your achievements. Expect someone to help you. Expect a workload free day. Just don’t. It will be hard, really hard but you’ll probably make it through because God wouldn’t give you a situation you can’t handle. Everything will be okay at the right time and place. There’s a timing for everything. As long as you know yourself, your contributions, all of them won’t go to waste.
18. Don’t work yourself too hard till you lose yourself. You gotta breathe sometime. Taking a break might be your only solution to all your stress and remind yourself why you were there in the first place. Rekindling with the passion may just be the cure to that “fed up” feeling.
19. Know your worth. If a company isn’t helping you to grow plus its making you do things that shouldn’t be done. Then its clearly not for you. Don’t go down on your level just for them to accept you. A good company would push you to go higher and excel in your profession.
20. Always be grateful specially when they have given you so many favors and treated you like family. Don’t forget them and make sure they know how grateful you are. No matter how rough things get, you should always be thankful that they gave you a chance to work for them in the first place.
Lets keep this in mind and move on to the next chapter of our lives..
She’s the one you call when you’re bored or sometimes when you and your significant other had a fight because she makes you laugh. She’s the one you talk to when you’re feeling down because she’s willing to lend an ear and be a friend. She’s the one you spend time with between buddies, before you find “The One”. You know the one who hangs around in the meantime.
She’s too laidback, too easily amused by the same things your male buddies are amused by. She’s too understanding, too comfortable – she doesn’t make you feel nervous or excited the way a “real woman does. But she’s cool, nice, funny and attractive enough that when you’re lonely or horny and need an intimate female companionship, she’ll do just fine.
You don’t have to wine and dine her because she knows the real you already. She’s not easy, but you know that she cares about you and is attracted to you, and that she’ll give you the intimacy you need. And you know you don’t have to explain yourself or the situation, that she’ll be able to cope with the fact that this isn’t the beginning of a relationship or that there’s any possibility that you have any real romantic feelings for her. It won’t bother that you would text her sometimes just to say not to text you because you’re with your girlfriend. She’s just sooo cool…why can’t all women be like that? But deep down, if you really think about it (which you probably don’t because to you, the situation between the two of you isn’t important enough to merit any real thought), you know that it’s really not fair. You know that although she would never say it, it hurts her to know that despite all her good points and all the fun you two have, you don’t think she’s good enough to spend any real time with.
Sure, it’s mostly her fault, because she doesn’t have to give in to your needs — she could play the hard-to-get b***h like the rest of them does, if she really wanted to. But you and she both know that she probably couldn’t pull it off. Maybe she’s not really your type. Whatever the reason, somehow life has given her a lot of really great qualities but has left out the ones that men want (or think they want) in a woman. She’s just too thoughtful. She’ll sometimes buy you things you need; she’ll sometimes buy you or cook midnight snacks for you and personally deliver it in your place. She wants to be special to someone, too. We all do. She has feelings. She has a heart. In fact, she probably has the bigger heart than any woman you’ve ever known because she’s had a front-row seat to The Mess That Is Your Life, and she likes you anyway. She obviously sees something worthwhile and redeeming in you because although you’ve given her nothing, absolutely no reason to still be around, she is. She’s just your convenient excuse to fool around.
Anyway, yeah. I’m a Meantime Girl. I don’t know the reason, really, and at this point I don’t even care. I just want to let every guy to know who’s ever had the good fortune to have a Meantime Girl that we may be a lot of fun, but we cry too. A lot. And someday we won’t be around.
SINGLE Love is like a butterfly.The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love’s only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.
NOT SO SINGLE Love isn’t about becoming somebody else “perfect person.” It’s about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE Never say “I love you” if you don’t care. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn’t intend to catch her fall and it works both ways…
MARRIED Love is not about “it’s your fault”, but “I’m sorry." Not "where are you”, but “I’m right here.” Not “how could you”, but “I understand.” Not “I wish you were”, but “I’m thankful you are”.
ENGAGED The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.
HEARTBROKEN Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.
NAIVE How to be in love: Fall but don’t stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.
POSSESSIVE It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
AFRAID TO CONFESS Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.
STILL HOLDING ON A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn’t worth it. If he isn’t worth it now he’s not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go…..
Yo sí. Yo sí me doy cuenta. ¿De qué? De tu perfección. ¿Qué es lo que te hace perfecto? Lo hacen esos detalles. ¿Cuáles? Aquellos que no te das cuenta que expresas, que haces. Esos movimientos, expresiones y más cosas que haces cuando te pones nervioso. Cuando te da vergüenza decir algo, y te ríes al final de cada frase que sale de tu boca. Cuando algo te hace feliz, o hasta triste. Esos detalles que tanto me enamoran.
Tal vez tu no te des cuenta de esos detalles. Pero yo si. Esa risita nerviosa tan resonante en las paredes de mi mente. Tal vez no te des cuenta, pero yo si. Tal vez no te des cuenta del valor que tienes. Pero yo sí. Esa sonrisa que tienes siempre, con intenciones de hacerle ver al mundo que a pesar de todo se puede ser feliz, y no te cuesta trabajo sonreír. Tal vez no se den cuenta ellos. Ni tú tampoco. Pero yo si. Me doy cuenta de esos pequeños gemidos cuando te acaricio la nuca. No te das cuenta, yo lo sé. Pero yo sí. Y me encanta.
Tanto como yo no me doy cuenta de algunas cosas mías, tú no te das cuenta de las tuyas. Te das cuenta de todo lo que te rodea, pero, ¿acaso te has preguntado si falta algo por notar? No te notas a veces a ti mismo.
Notas todo y a la vez nada.
No te das cuenta de lo valioso que eres. Por eso gracias. ¿Por qué? Por darle tanta atención a lo y los que te rodean, a veces tanto que a ti ni siquiera un poco.
Por darme la oportunidad de ser uno de esos detalles que no puedes ocultar. Por dejarme ser la persona con más suerte en el mundo. Por estar a tu lado. Por dejarme estarlo.
Por hacerme parte de tu ser. Por haber dejado que con plumón permanente escribiera en tu corazón mi nombre. Por no tener miedo de ser conmigo quien realmente eres, no alguien que los demás esperan que seas. La perfección está de tu lado, tanto como la suerte del mío. Sí, estoy enamorada de ti. Un mar de felicidad invade mis entrañas. ¿Qué esperabas si con esos pequeños detalles te conviertes y permaneces en un punto máximo de perfección? Sí. Lo dije; yo sí me doy cuenta; estoy enamorada de ti.
Don’t make her feel like you were the worst thing that ever happened in her life. If you don’t love her anymore, you could talk to her like how you used to court her. Yes, it’s hard. But if you have to do it, break up with your lady like a man. If you know that your relationship is not going to work because of reasons that cannot be changed, tell her that in a truthful and respectful manner. You once loved her and she used to be your world. You know every bit of weakness within her so, just please if you’re going to break her, don’t break her into tiny little pieces where she couldn’t pick it all up and couldn’t even bring back those pieces again. Every girl’s breakdown is losing her guy and it’s the same thing like yours. So you probably know…
666 is a spiral, a perfect symbol of the universal pattern of growth in nature. it is “natural” for people to act like beasts, it is our nature to be greedy, to argue, be vengeful, etc. This is the mark of the beast. aspects in your daily life show that YOU have the mark of the beast. 666 is eternal hell, because as human beings we are bound to a life of yes, joy and happiness, but also to endless suffering. we pass this suffering on every time we are less then loving to our neighbor, to whomever we cross in our lives, and those that are affected by our actions. This is the ripple effect. everything u do has a cause and it has an effect, this is nature, this is the mark of the beast, this is what being human is. it is undeniable, that karma is part of how the world works. This is part of the perfect and eternal truth. No one is perfect, your are “bowing down to them and the image of the beast” when you reflect similar afflictions such as lust for fame and wealth. “they” are people in this world that run after things that they will never be propitiated with. Running after your beauty you will never be mollified, only when you are at peace, then the mark of the beast, the eternal suffering, the perfect symbol of the growth of your lust for beauty will be sated. When you find your thoughts are attracted to the symbols in relation to 666, you may be feeling out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or are having mental and/or emotional imbalances. This is a sign indicating your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass! This is the mark of the beast. When you have lost the symbol of the beast, 666 turns into 777. The ends do not meet, it signifies that a lesson has been learned. It’s a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learned a lesson that a higher power wanted you to learn about your life.
1. Mahal mo, lumayo ka, mahal ka pala. 2. Mahal ka, manhid ka naman. 3.Okay na, sinaktan mo pa. 4. Naghiwalay kayo, biglang gumwapo/ gumanda siya. 5.Mahal mo na, ayaw na niya. 6. Mahal ka naman,pero takot kang masaktan.. 7. Ready ka na, iba na mahal niya. 8.Masyado pakipot, umayaw tuloy. 9. Masyadong torpe, nakuha na ng iba..
1. TORPE kasi siya . 2. FRIENDS at ayaw masira kung anong meron sila . 3. Tingin niya , WALA siyang PAG-ASA . 4. may GUSTO din ang KAIBIGAN NIYA dun sa girl . 5. MALAYO na sila sa isa’t-isa . 6. AYAW ma-REJECT . 7. WALAng PERA .
–kung ano pa man ang reasons natin payong kaibigan lang: “ANG TANGA MO ! KUNG GUSTO MO , GIVE IT A TRY . MALAY MO , IKAW LANG PALA INAANTAY NIYA”
Today I was silent for a whole FIVE HOURS, and I wasn’t asleep, and it wasn’t by choice. I was FORCED to sit in the same seat in the same room for a whole FIVE HOURS because of one little decision made over a year ago: I took art for GCSE. Consequently, I was allowed a total of one hour of freedom in which I mainly ate and gasped for air and marvelled at the world I had been denied views of whilst trapped in the dark, basically windowless, room.
Picture this tragic scene; nine o'clock in the morning and around twenty students shuffle reluctantly into a fair sized room filled with tables hap hazardously arraged so they are spaced about twenty centre metres apart from each other, seriously. One girl -one particularly beautiful girl I might add- walks in the room almost crying. It’s six days before Christmas and she knows, SHE KNOWS, she will be missing out on loads of food in all the lessons because of this damn art mock- yes, MOCK! Not even a proper exam actually going towards a final grade, just a mock. As if she needs to practice sitting in silence for FIVE HOURS!
Now picture all these students sitting down in their seats. They know which seats are theirs because or orange post-it notes with their names on stuck to the table in front of their seats. FIVE HOURS pass and what changes? NOTHING!!! They all sit there for FIVE HOURS doing art! Although the particularly beautiful girl is clearly the best at art, even she finds this exercise tiresome. Near the end of the five hours, she resorts to rearraging the pack of (new) oil pastels she has been working with in to colour order.
Now the students have been released, they look with dread and fear in their hearts for the TEN HOUR exam that awaits them in the summer. Their future looks bleak, their artistic minds strained, will they survive? Probably not.