1. We can change and save the world if we work at it.
2. Knowledge is worship and when we build up those around us everyone wins.
3. Through volunteer work and service we build both our our character and our communities.
4. The Chapelton Cross and symbol of our faith.
5. Armed Pacifist
A person (or group of persons) who believe in nonviolence, but having determined not to be victims, armed and trained themselves. Hoping to never use such knowledge or armament, but understanding in a less-than-perfect world, such preparedness has its place.
6. Confidence is a battle that must first be won in the mind.
7. Knowledge is worship, learning helps to build us in ever way.
“Heal my heart and make it clean. Open up my eyes to the things unseen. Show me how to love like You have loved me. Break my heart for what breaks Yours. Everything I am for Your kingdom’s cause as I walk from earth into eternity”
“This is the generation we live devoted to Your Name. This is the revolution we will not leave this world the same, ‘cause we want the world to know, we want the world to know. We live our lives for You in all we say and do.”