1. You lose weight so fast it’s hard to buy clothes that legitimately fit well and look good for more than a few weeks.
2. You get to eat tasty food and yet you still lose weight so now your friends and family don’t believe you’re dieting and think you’re on drugs, bulimic, or getting ‘work’ done.
3. You can’t stop pigging out on Xylitol candies, thus leaving your wallet empty and your butt regretting.
4. You spend waaaaaay too much time researching low carb recipes, before and after pictures, and success stories. Seriously, it’s been like 4 hours since you’ve sat down, look outside.
5. A) You look like a stereotypical fatty when you go grocery shopping. Your checklist is like 80% bacon.
B) Bacon is ridiculously expensive lately so your wallet is suffering pretty hard.
6. People keep trying to talk you out of keto, despite all your progress. (Because bread and rice=healthy. Duh.)
7. You feel bad for all the misinformed folks out there and often rage at health studies that say bad things about LC eating. How dare they!
8. When people look down on your eating choices and offer 'healthier’ suggestions without you asking, and you take it as a challenge and start a bloody debate in the middle of Christmas dinner that ends in a collective awkward silence and possibly hurt feelings.
9. Your significant other is doing keto too and losing weight faster than you. This makes you unnecessarily envious and resentful in their presence.
10. Sugar-alcohol farts. No longer being allowed to eat sugar free chocolate due to choking out your significant other every night for the past week