(1) “From the inside he could see it all.. But could do nothing against the evil which controlled his body. There were just tears and mute screams against nothing than darkness and the noise of endless buzzing in his ears.” . (2) “… And the wolf looked through the window, but he couldn’t see, couldn’t hear him cry. Still he knew that something was not like it seems to be.“ . “The boy in him has cried and begged not to touch the young wolf, but who was he to tell him No to such tempting prey. Derek never even had a chance…" . “Never would Peter had thought that the beautiful eyes of this boy would be able one day to terrified him as much as the fire that burned his family alive.“ . (3) “He would die. He knew it. He could see it already." . (4) “It was the first time after many years, that he felt tears rolling down his cheek. There was no other way. A sacrifice has to be made.” . “The wolves were frozen, pale and shudder with fear as they had to watch what happened to the boy, as they heard and felt his pain. But there was nothing they could do…” . “The fight was over, the sacrifice performed. But was it really enough?“ . (5) “…and everything started to fade, like it was nothing more than a dream.
Stiles woke up with a gasp, eyes wide open and his heart frantic beating in his chest.
Was it really just a dream? It has felt to real.” . “It is not the end, it’s the beginning. The cycle starts anew, again and again and again…
Until the day it will be broken and he can escape this neverending nightmare.” ________________________________________________________
Like asked, all five pages together.. with all those little sentences to the different parts of the pages and the story.
A friendly ant spirit shows up, “I hope it’s no bother but would you happen to have anything sugary on you? I’ve traveled a long way and my energy is very low.” Making sugar water is an easy feat and it’s my standard offering for bug spirits anyway so I happily oblige. She gives me many thanks when I present the drink to her and happily goes on her way.
The next morning I wake up to the cacophonous greeting from her 45908302 sisters who are all waiting on my doorstep for their own sugar boost.
- Use as a makeup remover
- Use as a facial moisturizer (use wisely as if you use too much it can clog your pores so be sure to test out what amount is best for your skin type)
- Nourishing oil for your hair: hot oil treatment, hair mask or simply just apply it as a spray or leave in conditioner💆🏽
- Body moisturizer (helps with extremely dry skin, eczema, and fungal infections)
- Natural highlighter (apply to areas you’d like a little more glo💫💫)
- Great to use instead of shaving cream - EVERYWHERE (leaves ya legs and coochie feelin baby soft)
- Can be used as aftershave too
- Take a spoonful to help with digestion
- Coconut oil is the second greatest source of Lauric acid after breast milk. This means it has a super high amount of HEALTHY FATS
- Coconut oil has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Consuming coconut oil can aid in digestion issues due to inflammation or presence of “bad” bacteria. Applying coconut oil can help relieve fungus and bacterial infections on the skin
- Healthier alternative to butter in cooking and baking
- Can help improve your body’s absorption of magnesium and calcium
- Can be used as a lube during masturbation (does not upset vaginas natural flora), handjobs and blowjobs – however do NOT use with a condom because the oil will corrode the condom
- Natural mouthwash: “oil pulling” with coconut oil is extremely beneficial to oral health. Wish around one spoonful of coconut oil with a few drops of your fave essential oil in your mouth for 5 min. Spit out in the garbage (coconut oil will solidify at room temp so may clog your drains). Then brush your teeth. This can whiten and strengthen your teeth without the use of harsh bleach in whitening strips and will help with bad breath
- Can help with weight loss
- Make a natural deodorant with coconut oil, essential oil and arrowroot powder / cornstarch and baking soda
- Can be used as a sunscreen (low SPF)
- Mix with sugar and make a sexyy body scrub
- Can help relieve bug bites and post ivy/poison oak rashes
- Use with apple cider vinegar for natural lice treatment
- Balances body’s hormones
- Coconut oil with a few drops of peppermint oil can work as an insect repellent
These aren’t even all of the uses for wonderful coconut oil. If you think anymore feel free to add on or message me
Here is a Version 2 of the earlier October Writing Challenge, with one prompt per day for the month of October. This time around, the prompts are vague and open to a ton of interpretation, but could all be weaved into a horror (or horror-comedy) story. Drabble about your roleplay character(s), write a short story completely from your own head, or make a ficlet about characters you like! As with the last list, do not feel guilty if you skip days, but definitely consider using the tag #31horrificdays if you’d like others to see your work!