You could say I like red 🇨🇦🍎
Discount code “ALORA10”
Because your glutes are worth it 👌😎
#quads #strong #macros #iifym #baconandbarbells #athlete #workhard #thepassionthatdefinesyou #fitgirls #sponsored
@girlswhopowerlift (at Stay Fit True 24/7 Fitness & X-SST Elite Division)
advice for the new year:
1. Talk less. Do more. The fewer people that know your plans, dreams, business, the better. Move silently, and let your actions speak for u
2. Work harder than u ever have before, to get to where you’ve never been. You have to commit and overly dedicate yourself to your goals.
3. Miss out on the random turn ups. Less online “link ups”. Put your phone down & Surround yourself with people who genuinely care for you.
4. Respect yourself. That way people know you don’t tolerate disrespect and no one can come in thinking they can play with you & yours.
5. Eliminate the desire of wanting to rekindle old flames. What’s out, is out. Continue Moving forward.
6. Don’t allow yourself to be a “convenience” to anyone. Let go of anyone who only comes to you, needs you or wants you, on their own time.
7. Protect your dreams goals and desires. Nurture them with positive energy. All things are possible when you truly believe in YOU.
8. Your assignment from God is yours, only. Don’t let anyone question your purpose, persuade you to give up, or make you feel inadequate.
9. Procrastination doesn’t make success. Excuses don’t make success. Ambition does. Hunger does. Commitment does. You want it? Go get it.
10. You matter. Stop doubting that. You’re amazing. Stop questioning that. Stop giving people the power to treat you like you mean nothing.
Had a glitch with my tumblr so here’s what’s been up the past couple of productive days 😉
100 days of productivity
- Maths lecture
- Chemistry lecture
- Chemistry lab
- Kimbap lunch with friends
- 2 hour Anatomy lab 🔬
- Train ride home
- Tutored maths
- Household chores 🏡
- Fixed up my study timetable again
- Youth group and late night chills with the bestie 😇
I’m not entirely sure of the weight lost between these two pictures. Somewhere between 65-70+ pounds.
I’ve been on my weight-loss journey for exactly a year now. Words can’t even describe how I feel.
I *dreamed* of the day where I could stop looking at other’s before and after pictures and feel envy. They inspired me immensely but I never thought I could achieve it. Never. Finally I realized that I had, had ENOUGH. After going through a bad break up I realized that I completely lost myself and that I hated who I had become. I felt trapped in my own body! I was so shameful! I didn’t even want to be seen! I felt like I could never be admired again!
So I started slow. Cut out pop, sugary drinks, bread, all fast food and sweets.
Switched to whole grain and whole wheat. Eventually I cut carbs almost altogether.
Went on brisk walks on my treadmill and moved around more.
Cut out all the “whites” that were bad for me: white bread, white refined sugar, white potatoes.
I MEAL PREPPED! That was my biggest change. Every Sunday I cooked a lean protein (chicken breast, lean turkey, lean cut steak) paired with a green veggie (steamables!!!!) and usually either a salad or some sort of green side. Occasionally a healthy complex carb like sweet potatoes or squash.
I drank a ton of water. When I wasn’t drinking water I was drinking green tea. 3, 4, 6 cups a day when I could!
I make green tea/lemon/kale “smoothies” and chug them for breakfast every morning.
Breakfast is usually something like egg whites with turkey sausage and kale, or plain Greek yogurt with dried fruit.
Snacks are usually something like veggies with hummus or celery and all-natural peanut butter.
And then i had cheat days. And sometimes cheat weekends. And sometimes cheat weeks. Because I’m only human.
I like burgers. I like fried chicken. I love beer. I’m not going to lose myself in this process. I always pick right back up, detox, and start right back up again.
This is not a diet. This is a lifestyle change. This is my new life and I will NEVER go back to that girl on the left.
I didn’t think I would make it here. I was the girl who dreamed of making this post, just like you are reading this right now. I let the future seem too scary and too impossible to imagine myself in this place.
And here I am. This can be you too.
I believe I you. Now it’s time to believe in yourself.