Im feeling like shit and Ozqrow is literally my number one OTP out of everything I’ve ever shipped ever so I’m gonna spew some stupid headcanons here we go
-Sometimes when schools on break or out (idk if they have summer breaks or not *shrug*) they’ll go on missions together
-but its like, so easy for them cause they’re such A+ fighters its like some cheesy date
-joking and laughing and running around killing grimm, totally the perfect date
-sleepy, morning time Ozpin is best Ozpin because hes v cute and isnt wearing his glasses and his hair is messy and hes just squinting into his coffee cup and Qrow loves it all
-Qrow is big and strong and much broader shouldered/broader chested than Oz and thus easily completely envelopes him in hugs and during snuggles
-Qrow is such a teddy bear when laying around, he just wants to snuggle
-Ozpin keeps trying to work but Qrow is whining because he wants snuggle-time dammit!
-listen, listen, Ozpin, this old man, he acts all mysterious and serious and stuff but… but you havent LIVED until you’ve seen him laughing
-Qrow will start tickle fights just because Ozpin’s laughter is a blessing
-and his smile, his smile makes him just seem like an angel from heaven
-Ozpin finds its Qrow who can drag his most genuine smiles out of him
-Ozpin has never forgotten the “Qrow in a skirt” incident, he doesn’t let Qrow live it down
-one day whilst teasing poor Qrow he lets it slip, “though I have to agree with the ladies, you DO have nice legs”
-Qrow chokes and stares and Ozpin just smiles innocently
- Qrow is one to say inappropriate shit constantly, true, but when Ozpin says inappropriate shit out of nowhere Qrow is caught completely off guard
-it doesn’t help he just smiles and acts like he didn’t say it afterwards
“Oh, Qrow your face is red, are you alright?” Cue innocent little smile
“*Strangled choking noises cause Qrow can’t HANDLE THIS MAN*”
-Ozpin and Qrow both have plenty of scars from so many years doing what they do, but Ozpin’s are extremely faded and almost hard to see. Qrow’s are very visible, but hes never cared
-sometimes Qrow starts counting scars, wether his own or the ones Ozpin has depends on the situation
-Ozpin refers to Qrow “counting scars” as a sly trick to make him shed his clothes but has never voiced any true complaints
-Ozpin has nightmares and breakdowns at night a LOT, if Qrow is there he’ll do his best to comfort him. If Qrow isnt, sometimes Ozpin will call him. In the worst scenarios, Qrow is somewhere far away with no reception and Ozpin cries and screams into a pillow until he forgets what he’s even breaking down over
-Ozpin, this boy, this man, He has depression. You can’t argue with me, he does.
-Qrow learned how to make tea and coffee specifically for Ozpin during his worse times with depression
-admittedly Qrow can’t actually cook very well in an actual kitchen so if he attempts something that’s actual food for Oz, it leads to catastrophe (but hey, usually Ozpin will smile in amusement at his attempt, and Oz smiling is always good)
Bonus, honorary, Glynda centric ones:
-GLYNDA IS NUMBER ONE WING MAN
-She literally has helped them cover up their relationship so many times cause people knowing about their relationship could be extremely dangerous
-she literally had to start a rumor once that SHE was the one secretly dating the Headmaster
-Qrow hated it but at least it kept rumors in the air and no truth being spilled
*is greedy, Kris edition* Flowers&Tattoos OTPs, odd numbers please \O/ That way, I'll have the whole set. :)
1. Who is the early bird/ Who is the night owl? Mischief is an early bird, mostly. Not crazy early, but he doesn’t sleep past 8 unless he can’t untangle from the other 3. He’s got gardening to do dammit. Ruckus works at weird times, and tends to be up really late. Rabble cat naps, so tends to also be up at strange times. Anomaly will murder you if you wake him up too early, he does not go to bed early
3. Who hogs the cover/ Who loves to cuddle? oh god, all eight are cuddlers. Rabble, Loudmouth and Killer are the worst offenders, literally no one minds. If you are not careful Stick or Anomaly will steal those covers from right under your nose.
5. Who usually has nightmares? Anomaly, Killer, sometimes Loudmouth and Mischief.
7. Who sweats the small stuff? Not really anyone? its a pretty laid back group, Killer will occasionally.
9. Who makes the coffee (or tea)? Mischief, he makes good coffee. Don’t let Rabble have too much. Bad Idea. Stick for the tattoo parlor. It’s not as good as Mischief’s, but it is decent.
11. Who likes horror movies/ Who likes romance movies? Rabble is not good with jumpscares, shrieking is involved. Poke and Mischief and Killer like romances, as long as they are at least kind of realistic. Anomaly, Stick and Ruckus will watch horror movies together, and depending on the movie either treat it like MST3K or not leave the couch and sleep together that night.
13. Who is considered the scaredy cat? pffft have you met these guys? No scaredy cats here. Though, its amazing what people will think about Rabble and Killer before they know them. Don’t underestimate either of them.
15. Who is scared of the dark? Rabble doesn’t like to be alone in the dark, neither does Anomaly especially after a nightmare.
17. Who works/ Who stays at home? Trick question, home is above the shop for both of them. XD
19. Who loves to call the other one cute names? They tend to all use affectionate names for each other, whether its the alternate on their name like Rab’ika, or Lud’ika, or cyare, riddur, cyar’ika, Stick is the worst offender, though, and will use babe, love, and all of the above, plus anything else he can think of.
21. Who has an obsession (over anything)? Loudmouth is obsessed with flowers, and will get them tattooed all over his skin. Rabble loves his knives. Killer will murder you if you take his organization away from him
23. Who asks who out on the first date? r2m have been together since they found each other in the orphanage, and they adopted Loudmouth in very young. Stick and Poke have been inseparable since they were 3. And Anomaly accidentally makes the first move, but he only got there just before Stick and Poke could make a move.
25. Who wears the other ones clothes? Rabble steals everyone’s hoodies.He doesn’t even have any that actually fit him properly because he just takes them from everyone else. Stick, Poke, Anomaly and Killer are all similarly sized and will wear each others clothes easily. Stick and Poke haven’t had a separate wardrobe in years.
27. Who takes a long shower/ Who sings in the shower? Mischief sings, literally only the other 3 have ever heard it. It’s generally something slow, not necessarily somber, but he doesn’t do pop songs or anything like that. Literally the entire other house takes forever have you seen all their hair??? Rabble and Loudmouth will take forever if they don’t have anywhere to be.
29. Who is the better cook? Mischief and Stick are generally the best. Stick makes the best breakfast you will ever have.
31. Who is more affectionate? All of them are so affectionate.
33. Who would wear “not guilty” t-shirt/ Who would wear “sin” t-shirt? Killer would wear the “not guilty” and Anomaly would wear the “sin” Everyone expects Stick to wear the sin shirt, but Poke does and will give you a feral smile if you ask about it.
35. Who goes overboard on the holidays? Ruckus and Anomaly if it’s Halloween, otherwise its Rabble and Loudmouth, they go all out on every holiday.
37. Height difference or age difference? Rabble is small compared to the other eight. Mischief is big. The rest are pretty evenly matched, Loudmouth might be a bit taller than the others. Stick and Poke are older than Anomaly and Killer, but not by an obscene amount.
39. Who buys cereal for the prize inside? Rabble. Depending on the prize. Anomaly as well.
41. Who cries during sad movies? Killer, Mischief and Stick. Anomaly, Rabble and Loudmouth get teary for sure.
43. Who wins the stuffed animals at the carnival for the other one? Anomaly, Ruckus and Loudmouth
45. Who is more likely to get drunk? Anomaly and Stick.
47. Who has the more complex coffee order?Anomaly. Depending on how Stick is feeling, his can get a little complex.
49. Who is the driver/ Who is the passenger? Poke and Stick are both good, but Poke will over Stick, and Rabble and Loudmouth switch it up as well.