This is kind of late, because I can’t seem to do anything on time but I really wanted to do a fanfic rec list of some amazing writers who inspire me and make me want to improve. There’s so much more I could say but words always fail me when it matters - so just, thank you!
- So many wonderful pairings but for me this is all about kurodai. Fanfic that about a year from now on one beautiful morning in Italy got me into this pairing and I forgot how to breathe. But even better? It made me want to write again. Truly lovely fic. Hogwarts and haikyuu!!, what else could anyone ask for?
- I don’t think my words can do justice to this one. Some authors write in a way that leaves you speechless no matter what they write. And I just marvel at the way they see the world that allows them to express themselves so wonderfully. This is a beatiful fic and I think you should read it.
- Do you have any idea how much I cried? Nothing better than Kitagawa Daiichi feels if you ask me and Jess delievers it, oh boy she does. Characterization is amazing and the whole thing will leave you begging for more while you gently weep in your computer. You can’t see keyboard anymore? It’s okay child. Breathe. Gorgeous, gorgeous fic.
Close to the Chest by darkmagicalgirl
- You’ve probably read this one, haven’t you? And you know how stunning it is. One of the best pieces of fanfiction I ever read. Beautiful character study. I want to say more but this fic speaks for itself. So worth failing an exam I was supposed to study for when I found it and devoured it in one go.
- You know what, I have nothing to say. I love this one so much, so so much. I want to print it and make into a tiny little book and have it on my shelf and caress it tenderly every time I walk by.
the jacket you never returned by daisuga
- Do you want your heart forcefully ripped from your chest? I know you do. Beautiful fic. Definition of ‘’You’ll suffer but you’ll be happy about it.’’
There’s so so many more, so thank you to all fanfiction writers! I have so much admiration for all of you. And if you’re just getting started or struggling, I believe in you. It’s gonna be okay and you’ll achieve great things. So just keep writing and keep fighting! (also a note to myself :’))