More dragons! Woot woot! This ended up being more about the dragons themselves instead of S/o.
Sorry about that! I just… Really love them.
(Ps sorry for taking so long. I am but a small forgetful child. Pls forgive.)
• He sees his dragons as equals for the most part.
• They tend to a bit devious, but highly educated and eloquent.
• They also sleep like giraffes (and yes they do rest, but only for short periods of time).
• Sometimes they talk so much that Hanzo ends up tuning them out and focusing on something else.
• Introduced themselves to S/o out of the blue one day without telling Hanzo first.
• Loves taking naps with S/o and will happily be pillows.
• Show offs.
• Like, is always 120% more graceful when S/o is around.
• Also super possessive.
• The dragons will strike someone down for them if need be.
• Especially if they feed them cherries.
• They LOVE cherries.
• His dragon is his bestfriend.
• Even though it’s mute, they have the deepest understanding of each other.
• It sleeps like a cat, and loves getting pet and hugged.
• Is weary of meeting new people; so, when it was time to meet S/o, Genji had to coax it out with some watermelon.
• Watermelon is probably the quickest way to its heart.
• Really likes to dance!!!
• Genji babies it hardcore.
• Enjoys fighting with both Genji and S/o, it thinks of it as protecting them.
• High-fives with its tiny hands!
• Cannot leave Genji and S/o alone.
• It’s almost like having a toddler around.