- Nora: You know Ren, I was thinking about something.
- Ren: What's that?
- Nora: Well, you know how when that Grimm attacked our village, we hid under that house until it was safe?
- Ren: Yeah?
- Nora: And then after I hugged you, you went out onto the street and grabbed that wooden hammer and gave it to me?
- Ren: I do.
- Nora: And that's a huge reason why I wanted my huntress weapon to be a giant hammer?
- Ren: *cracks a small smile* Yeah- what about it?
- Nora: Well, what if it hadn't been a hammer? Like, what if it had been a shovel or something?
- Ren: What?
- Nora: I mean, a hammer is really cool, but what if it had been something less cool? What if it was some wooden puppet or a fork or something?
- Ren: Nora-
- Nora: Would I have been inspired by that? Would I be beating up monsters and bad guys with like, a giant doll or gardening spade today?
- Ren: ... Nora, eat your breakfast.
OMG! i love the newbies of Lucille's club! My lil sissie is so curious who the sous chef is so what is he???