Finished Dress & Headpiece + Up close look at bodice texture + Skirt Texture + How it looks worn! Complete with noodle legs from slanted mirror.

I finished this a while ago but held off posting about it since the photos/video/blog posts about this were no where near done. This costume was tough for me, both in design and in construction because i’m allergic to half the materials I used.

But it’s done now! Made from an ivory jacquard, fake moss, fake bird nests, tulle, REAL moss (michales needs to make that more clear on the package), burlap, some green netting, ruffled jersey…and probably some other stuff i’m forgetting. Write up on how I made it will be HERE tomorrow.