Hill House, not sane, stood by itself against its hills, holding
darkness within; it had stood so for eighty years and might stand for
eighty more. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors
were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against
the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked
1. Straw or no straw?
2. Ocean or lake
3. Sun or moon?
4. Netflix or TV?
5. How long does it take you to get ready?
6. Fruit or veg?
7. Disney channel or Nickelodeon?
8. Do you wear a thong with jeans?
9. Do you like your middle name?
10. Watch on the left or right wrist?
11. Pants or shorts?
12. Cute or cozy?
13. Do you like the rain?
14. How do you feel about mountains?
15. Do you listen to horoscopes?
16. High or low car?
17. Favorite number?
18. Favorite form of social media
19. Least favorite form of social media?
20. Hair up or down?
21. What color would you be?
22. What sport have you always wanted to do?
23. Brick, stone, or wood house?
24. Brunch or linner?
25. Boat or plane?
26. Pen or pencil?
27. Would you rather be tall or short?
28. City or country?
29. Big teeth or big eyebrows?
30. Yes or no?