20 Wonder Woman things I loved
1) Diana - she is so pure and good and absolutely magnificent and GAL GADOT Christ take the wheel
2) Steve - broke my heart to fucking pieces with blue-eyed sincerity and the quiver in his voice when begs Diana for help
3) THE FIGHT SCENES OMG THEY ARE SO GOOD I AM ATTRACTED TO ALL OF THE AMAZONS AND JESUS CHRIST THAT IS SIME GOOD STUFF RIG THERE
4) No Man’s Land - I don’t know what it is because it’s not about people dying, but it’s the sheer EPIC scale of the hero sequence, the music, and the way Diana just lunges forward with her shield and just TAKES THE FIRE that brings tears to my eyes
5) Etta - we fight with our principles
6) Diana is bi
7) REPRESENTATION EVERYWHERE
8) Steve and Diana’s relationship: respectful and gentle 9) They don’t deserve you
10) And Steve knows it
11) SHIELD - The fact that Steve saw that move and remembered it and used it to HELP Diana
12) how much of a LOVELY person Steve is: smart, charming, self-deprecating, and so deeply deeply human and scared
13) CHRIS PINE NUDE????
14) DIANA BEING BADASS AND YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF IT
15) When Diana just smashes through buildings with an unsuspecting soldier smashed through the wall - get wrekd
16) the values the film explores
17) did I mention horses? Because horses!
18) WOMEN EVERYWHERE (and in the crew too!)
19) The WW THEME y'all
20) Chris Pine: he is still making me bawl my eyes out. THE SPEECH. when he wishes he could tell Diana that there’s ONE man to blame but there isn’t and his voice just BREAKS. That broke me. Oscar worthy. His eyes tearing up and his hands clutching desperately at her. And he looks death in the eyes and is scare, but DOES THE THING ANYWAY. “I can save today. You can save tomorrow. I wish we had more time. I love you"
Extra: To Be Human Is To Love