Rule One: Post the rules;
Rule Two: Answer the questions the tagger sent you, then post eleven new ones;
Rule Three: Tag 11 people and link them to your post;
Rule Four: Let them know you tagged them.
Questions from #lucyisawriter
1. How do you deal with liking a person as a person but hating their art? Bonus points: they keep talking about their art.
I would just not say anything, see how it goes. If I start thinking less of them and it’s an issue, I’d talk to them about it respectfully and kindly. (or I hope I would)
2. Do you want to have kids, why or why not?
I would love to! I’m very much the motherly type, and I think that would be a wonderful thing. On the flip side, though, I have a lot I want to do with my life first. Also, pregnancy doesn’t sound fun at all.
3. What is your favorite underrated show?
I don’t know if Hannibal counts as underrated, but I think it deserves even more credit. If you think that’s cheating, then I’ll go with Wonderfalls.
4. What book would you judge people for liking / saying is their favorite?
The Fault In Our Stars. I would judge them as a wonderful person with good taste.
5. You live in a mansion house and you have already built all the normal rooms (bedroom, bath, kitchen, living room, etc). What weird/random/wild room do you want to build next?
Libraryyyy with spiral staircases worthy of sliding, excellent non-creepy lighting, comfy chairs galore, really cool bohemian decorations and really good books. This should also only be enterable by a secret door.
6. If you had to spend the next year in any city besides your hometown, where would you go?
London, because the University of London has a good physics and a good writing program, and I would love to see everything there and become very acclimated to all of the awesomeness and maybe have a good writing job/internship and write about interesting pop culture things and have a successful video blog about the city and drink lots and lots of high quality tea.
7. Any superpower?
I wish I could teleport. Then, I would be safe from evil people (a weird fear of mine-I’m convinced I’ll be kidnapped) and I could get a really nice house in a bad location and just teleport to the grocery store or a friends house across the world. And I could get into things, like cons and stuff, I’d just have to teleport past the doors!
8. Last concert you went to?
The Wizard Rock concert at LeakyCon 2012. Only concert of my life.
9. How do you deal with rejection?
I move on?
10. If you could give any famous / political person a time out, who would it be?
Miley Cirus. She just needs a break.
11. What are you going to dress as for Halloween?
Clary Fray! Leather and awesomeness-I’m super excited!
Questions I am asking you:
What are a few of your favorite things?
Who do you want to be this time next year?
What fictional character do you most heavily identify with?
Which fictional world has most impacted you?
Which fictional world made you realize fictional worlds were a really great place?
If you could live in any story for any period of time, which one would you choose and how would you live in it?
What would you do with a time turner?
What do you wish people would appreciate more?
You can get the entire world to watch/read/listen to one thing, and you can’t choose anything for the purpose of changing peoples opinions/religion/ect to match yours. What do you choose?
What’s something about yourself that you’re really happy about/proud of?
Tagged some people in the tags, but feel free to hop on board if you want!