• slept in until 9am, and laid in bed for an hour!
• went to the gym and bouldered for an hour. I managed the horizontal line route and felt strong and good for the entire time I was bouldering! It’s cool seeing the progress with bouldering! I’m easily doing V1’s now and V0’s are usually too easy! I’m hoping in the next few weeks I’ll be working on V2’s :)
• did some ab work and lifting afterwards too bc gotta build up them muscles!! 💪🏼
• then afterwards I went to buy new running shoes 🙌🏼 I also got new socks, some make up remover wipes, and I had this amazinggggg pro bar for breakfast post workout!
• now I’m just folding laundry, watching that 70’s show and relaxing! I dyed my hair an hour ago too and it’s still wet so once it’s all dried and stuff I’ll post a picture (unless it’s awful lol.. too soon to tell 😬)
• I am going to do some studying, make lunch, watch my brothers volleyball scrimmage at 4pm, then we’re going to go see Before I Fall!! 😍 zoey deutch 🙌🏼 in so excited!!
Growing up in Virginia, DiGiulian found her love for climbing when she began scaling walls at just 6 years old. “People thrive the best when they’re having fun and enjoying what they’re doing in that moment. And for me, that’s climbing,” she says. “I really love finding that flow and the connection with the motion, that I’m moving up the wall and really engaging all of my senses.”
Nazreen (b. 1982)
is an adventurer, writer and activist from Bangladesh. She is a mouintaneer,
and the first and only Bangladeshi to complete the Seven Summits. She is the
only woman to be named both a National Geographic Adventurer and Emerging
She obtained a degree in Social Psychology, and
later established a foundation that works to empower teenage girls and help
them achieve their potential. She dedicated her successful Everest climb to the
women of Bangladesh, and embarked on the Seven Summits challenge in celebration
of the progress of women’s rights in her country.