Hi! I was wondering if you could do a wedding imagine with tom! I live for your imagines!!💓
Warnings: My over obsessiveness with weddings and love. Cursing
Of course Haz is the best man and Tom’s brothers are a part of the groom’s party.
“So you’re telling me I can’t see her at all?” Tom asked adjusting his collar. “Not until she walks down the aisle. That’s kind of how wedding work mate. And didn’t we discuss this?” Haz said adjusting the buttons on his tux.
“Shut up. Hey, can you at least tell me what she looks like?” He asked slicking his hair back.
“Nope.” Haz said smiling. “Hey dad-” “Not a chance son. You don’t want to ruin the moment.” Mr. Holland said placing his hands on his sons shoulder. Harry, Sam, and Paddy came in the huge room for Tom and his “party”. “Y/N is having a panic attack.” Sam said.
“Oh no!” Tom ran out of the room and across the to were you and your bridal party were. Your friend was standing guard and put her hand up to stop Tom. “What?” Taylor asked. “Is Y/N okay? I heard she was having a panic attack.”
I got these lovelies last week in the mail and I am in LOVE. So cute, great quality, literally perfect. But that’s not the focus of this here post. Lets get to the nitty gritty of how synthetic brushes and natural brushes differ :)
What are synthetic brushes made of?
- Nylon and other synthetic materials
What are the pros of synthetic brushes?
- Perfect for liquid or cream products (ex: foundations, gel liners, and concealers)
- Flat synthetic fibers don’t soak up cream products
- Less expensive
What are the cons of synthetic brushes?
- Sometimes cheaply made and break easily
- Do not blend blushes and powders flawlessly
What are natural brushes made of?
- More than likely your ‘natural’ brushes are made of animal fur (ex: squirrel, mink, goat, sable, and horse hair are some of the most popular types of fur used)
What are the pros of natural brushes?
- Perfect for powder products (ex: blushes, eye shadows, and setting powders)
- More durable
- Soft and fluffy fur brushes blend powders beautifully
- Hold pigments easier, making shadows appear more vibrant
- More controlled makeup application
What are the cons of natural brushes?
- Looking through brands for cruelty free brushes
- More expensive
- Difficult to wash due to density of the fibers
- Can cause allergic reactions
I hope that this post helps! I’ve honestly gone through a half of a bottle of wine while making this so.. i apologize for any spelling errors hehe.
Brands with amazing Synthetic Brush Options:
Real Techniques, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Mac Cosmetics, NARS Cosmetics and EcoTools