Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. Favourite quote?
Don’t really have a favourite quote…but if I have to pick one it’d be “I swim for brighter days despite the absence of sun” (don’t know if it can be classify as a ‘quote’) but they’re lyrics from one of my favourite songs and they mean a lot to me
2. Favourite actor/actress?
Meryl Streep hands down
3. Favourite colour?
4. Best childhood memory?
Having breakfast with my grandpa in our summer house…miss him :(
5. Has any book ever make you cry? If the answer is yes, which one?
I’m going to say no, not yet. But TFIOS almost made me cry tbh
6. If you could’ve been born in any other place which would you like it to be?
Oh gosh…so many places.. like the UK, or the States, or Australia…but I have to say that I’m very proud of being Spanish
7. Last movie you watched?
Begin Again. OMG if you haven’t watched it yet go watch it because you’re going to love it. It’s a, what I like to call, “relaxed movie”. It centers on the music and it’s really creative and the songs are really good tbh (Keira Knightly sings very well I didn’t know she could sing)
8. Day or night?
9. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
10. Which was the first gig you attended?
30 Seconds to Mars and I loved it!
11. Favourite Disney character?
Eugene from Tangled
- Favourite food?
- Favourite song at the moment?
- What are you afraid of?
- Name 5 things you’d take with yourself to a desert island.
- Favourite YouTuber?
- Name the components of the air.
- Least favourite subject at school?
- Top 3 favourite bands?
- Imagine you win the lottery: Where would you buy a house and what kind of house would it be?
- Favourite Avenger?
I’m tagging… liveourlifelikenobodyelse, lupo–mannaro, witheyeslikearizonasunsets, icantunderstandmyownfeelings, agosht-inschoolclothes, thebirdstheysang, deafendpoppunk, oh-whatawaste, carlybird03, edimburgo, smiling-even-when-it-hurts