- wake up super early, make a warm drink, and drink it while u r watching the sun rise.
- take a super long bath with music, a bath bomb, candles, magazines, etc!!
- have a movie/tv day with ur fav snacks & treats!!
- go for a long walk and pick some flowers to dry, press, or give to some1 u love!!
- spend some time with animals!! if u have a pet, play with it, pet it, love it!! or, go to an animal shelter and play with all the animals there!!
- host a lil fundraiser for a cause u care about! it doesn’t have to be much, maybe just sell some treats and donate the money to a charity u want 2 support!!
- make some positive journal lists!! some suggestions: small things I love about myself, things that make me happy, kind things to do, etc!
- head to a local farmers’ market and buy urself some potted flowers or herbs! remember to water and care for them!!
- go for a rly long walk!! call it an adventure & explore ur hometown!
- write a letter to a loved one!! u can include little gifts like teabags, tiny candies, polaroids, etc!
- clean a desk or table, light an aromatic candle, and take some time to really think. what’s on ur mind truly, hiding just beneath ur consciousness? can u fix some of ur problems? what’s makin u happy rn?
- mix some natural scented extract w water in an old spray bottle! u can spray it around ur room or whatever! mint 4 balance, Lavender 4 relaxation, vanilla bc it smells sweet, etc!!
- make a playlist on ur phone, or burn it onto a cd! make it soothing & relaxing! u can give some copies 2 ur family members or pals!!
- put on some lipstick, stick out ur tongue in the mirror, take some cute selfies (if ur comfortable!) u r a beautiful work of art and u look just the way ur supposed to!
- don’t 4get to get a good nights sleep, drink lotsa water, and love urself!
- remember it’s okay to have lazy days. it’s ok to relax. it’s ok to pamper urself. you are still moving and growing and learning, u r a tiny little plant with so much to give and to receive and you are always worth it.
1. Get up and go for a walk (even around your bedroom);
2. Stretch! 3. Look at studyblr blogs on Tumblr;
4. Drink some water. With ice and lemon 🍋, and peppermint (it helps with concentration!); 5. And, if you’re still feeling tired, have a nice cup of coffee or tea ☕
6. Eat something healthy and delicious (like fresh fruit with some nuts); don’t fill yourself with food though, because too much sugar will make you feel even worse. A small piece of dark chocolate is great. 7. Wash your face…
8. …and comb your hair thoroughly! Seriously, this helps me so much. 9. Also, wear comfy clothes when you’re studying, BUT try not to study in your pajamas. That always makes me feel lazy and unproductive.
10. Allow yourself to rest if you really feel tired. Sometimes, you just need it and that is just okay: don’t push yourself too hard. You will work 10x better after some rest 💪