benefitcosmetics: #NEW PRODUCT ALERT!🚨 Prep for every beauty emergency with our NEW #benefit makeup kits! From left to right: ⭐️Date Night with Mr. Right, ⭐️Work Kit, Girl!, ⭐️Sunday, my Prince Will ComeAvailable NOW for $32 (more than $50 value!) exclusively at sephora.com!
Okay, I saw the episode and was not impressed. Honestly, the Daxamites - from Mon-ew, Rhea, to Lar Gand - their sole purpose is to create “forbidden love” drama. To think an entire alien race, which could have been rehabilitated is being reduced to revolve around Kara and Mon-ew’s relationship.
I just don’t get what the lesson or moral of the story is. What has Kara learned from dating Mon-ew that she didn’t already know on her own? Even if you look at it from an overcoming prejudice angle, it’s not as though she was wrongly prejudiced against the Daxamites and Mon-ew opened her eyes to see the misconception she had. They were, in fact, awful.
Even in spite of how awful they are, Kara has from the beginning believed the best in others, that people can change, and has given them the benefit of the doubt (whether they are deserving of it or not). That is the foundation of who Kara/Supergirl is. So once again I come back to, how has being with Mon-ew changed her for the better? I understand very well how he has benefited from being in this relationship. But I don’t see what she gets out of it. Or what we as the audience are meant to take away from it. Aside from a cringy Romeo & Juliet parallel. Two teenagers blindly falling for each other and then killing themselves is not exactly a high standard of romance to aspire to.
One of the things that never sit well with me is the whole “Vader
deliberately deceived the Noghri
to make them his loyal subordinates”. Don’t get me wrong, it’s less
about thinking he couldn’t do such horrible thing, but more… why Vader
would bother to manipulate Noghri in such way, when it could so easily
turn against him? I mean, Anakin - be it a Jedi or Sith - was widely
recognised as a great warrior. The moment when Noghri stood against
Vader and his imperial troopers, he was impressed by their skills and
decided to spare the alien warriors.
Providing Noghri with real help would only
the bond between Sith Lord and the alien warrior race. Hell, even one of
Noghri leader told Leia once that her clan members would serve Vader
because everyone of them were so impressed with such warrior and the
chance to “go between stars” was so appealing to many. They would go
with him, even without any promise of help from Empire. They decided to
serve him, and therefor Empire. Vader used Noghri warriors as his own
personal bodyguards, sent them on the most dangerous but at the same,
the most important missions. He had them (and their skills) in high
regard. Not many human imperials was even close to such honor. If
anything, taking care of basic needs (keeping Honoghr from total ecology
destruction) wasn’t even that big problem for Darth Vader. The
Sith Lord once promised to keep Empire from a planet Aridus just to ensure
that Wrenga Jixton will be his agent. So providing care for destroyed Honoghr wasn’t even that big deal.
That’s why I’m still not buying why Vader would allow such ill treatment when
the truth could
turn Noghri against him. Like, if Palpatine
found that his disciple had become too powerful, he could use that info
againt him, thus deprive Vader of the faithful and lethal servants. There
was no benefit for Vader from such
deception. And despite his fierce nature, Anakin always was pragmatic person.
So I believe it was either 1) Thrawn’s idea to ensure Noghri’s loyalty after Vader “gave them” to him in
their mutual exchange of favors or 2) the situation was somehow forced by Darth Sidious who wouldn’t let his apprentice to have a whole race of dangerous AND fanatic loyal ONLY to him warriors.
Prompt: Can you please write one where in the Capitol
they have their own TV show version of game of thrones, and their offering
Effie a part but in some of her scenes she has to appear nude in. Haymitch
finds out about the show and doesn’t want Effie to do it because maybe he cant
stand the idea of men watching her being n***. Thanks your the best !
Haymitch never quite managed to drown those
parties’ noises in whiskey but it didn’t stop him from trying again and again.
Listening to his escort’s fake laugh as she
flirted with another sponsor, looking up from his glass often enough to flash a
charming smile or a wink at the woman they were hopelessly trying to convince…
Night after night, day after day, year after year… The same old routine.
I forgot to mention. Thinking that one can memorise Quran without a teacher is mistaken. Do make sure you read your Quran to someone whom you trust with correct reading (to an acceptable degree if not an expert). Better even, If sisters read to sisters and brothers read to brothers.
Remember if the beloved Messenger had a teacher then we are absolutely nothing.
“Move not your tongue with it, [O Muhammad], to hasten with recitation of the Qur'an.
Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation.
So when We have recited it [through Gabriel], then follow its recitation.”
Me checking my followers to see if they are bots so I can cull them: *squints at the lack of profile pic, header and strange username* / *frowns at the lack of tags* / *studies the nature of posts* …….I guess it’s consistent enough to be a real person………………?
- Use as a makeup remover
- Use as a facial moisturizer (use wisely as if you use too much it can clog your pores so be sure to test out what amount is best for your skin type)
- Nourishing oil for your hair: hot oil treatment, hair mask or simply just apply it as a spray or leave in conditioner💆🏽
- Body moisturizer (helps with extremely dry skin, eczema, and fungal infections)
- Natural highlighter (apply to areas you’d like a little more glo💫💫)
- Great to use instead of shaving cream - EVERYWHERE (leaves ya legs and coochie feelin baby soft)
- Can be used as aftershave too
- Take a spoonful to help with digestion
- Coconut oil is the second greatest source of Lauric acid after breast milk. This means it has a super high amount of HEALTHY FATS
- Coconut oil has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Consuming coconut oil can aid in digestion issues due to inflammation or presence of “bad” bacteria. Applying coconut oil can help relieve fungus and bacterial infections on the skin
- Healthier alternative to butter in cooking and baking
- Can help improve your body’s absorption of magnesium and calcium
- Can be used as a lube during masturbation (does not upset vaginas natural flora), handjobs and blowjobs – however do NOT use with a condom because the oil will corrode the condom
- Natural mouthwash: “oil pulling” with coconut oil is extremely beneficial to oral health. Wish around one spoonful of coconut oil with a few drops of your fave essential oil in your mouth for 5 min. Spit out in the garbage (coconut oil will solidify at room temp so may clog your drains). Then brush your teeth. This can whiten and strengthen your teeth without the use of harsh bleach in whitening strips and will help with bad breath
- Can help with weight loss
- Make a natural deodorant with coconut oil, essential oil and arrowroot powder / cornstarch and baking soda
- Can be used as a sunscreen (low SPF)
- Mix with sugar and make a sexyy body scrub
- Can help relieve bug bites and post ivy/poison oak rashes
- Use with apple cider vinegar for natural lice treatment
- Balances body’s hormones
- Coconut oil with a few drops of peppermint oil can work as an insect repellent
These aren’t even all of the uses for wonderful coconut oil. If you think anymore feel free to add on or message me
Tips I used to motivate myself to pray salah consistently
1. REVOLVE YOUR DAY AROUND PRAYER. I don’t mean sit around and wait for each prayer to come because honestly who has the time but just know hey if I leave the house at this time I have to make sure to pray duhur when I get their because it’s prayer time.
2. For my ladies especially if you wear makeup, incorporate wudu into your routine. After I wash my face in the morning I make wudu right after that and then start doing my makeup.
3. Before praying I always take 5 minutes to just think. Anything that can possibly preoccupy my mind when I’m making salah needs to leave my head now so give yourself a few minutes. Also if I find myself wandering off in prayer I try to remember who I am in front of and what I am doing.
4. If you ever get lazy just reminding yourself that it only takes a few minutes, constant reminder of the grave always gets my ass in gear (maybe that’s to morbid for you)
5. Never give up. Not matter how far you think you’ve strayed from God don’t stop. Whether you pray once or all never stop. This is your daily conversation with God don’t cut him out. Remember that he is the most forgiving, but he can’t forgive you if you don’t ask for forgiveness. ❤️❤️❤️