COLOUR MAGICK (PART 001)
*Please read the introduction post and important notes HERE <—-
- BLACK is good for getting out that dark negativity that sits inside of you. That depression, burning hatred and chaos. Black isn’t a bad colour, in fact it’s a very protective and powerful colour for the witch who uses it! Black is perfect for Karmic work. Basically, if you feel that you’re in trouble or have some negative energy following you around, black is the colour to use.Stones that pair well with this colour I’ve found are black agate, onyx, black tourmaline, obsidian and hematite.
- CHARCOAL is similar to black in the sense that it is used as a form of protection, I use it to help battle any sad emotions or mundane negativity. This colour is best used if you wake up just in one of those moods that you can’t quite put your finger on, you know? It’s just a little boost of energy protection. Stones that pair well with this are cat’s eye opal and grey quartz.
- SILVER is used when I need to receive guidance or insight from a spirit guide, communication and when I need help finding something I’ve lost or misplaced! Stones best paired with this colour are hematite, grey moonstone and grey quartz.
- LIGHT GREY: Personally, I use light grey when working with water or storm magick but, I’ve read others use it for glamour type spells and even fear, so this colour goes all over the place. Whatever magickal energy you feel drawn to use it with/on, go for it. Stones that pair best with this colour are moonstone, russian agate and grey quartz.
- OFF-WHITE is used to help clear a clouded mind/ judgment; when things feel fuzzy and off and like you’re suffering from a hangover. It’s that solid and opaque grounding colour. Stones that work best with this colour are calcite, howlite, citrine and white jasper.
- WHITE represents purity, perfection, universal energy and the source/creator/gods/goddesses to me. Used before and after magick work, circle casting and calling for extra personal healing from your guides. Stones that pair best with this colour energy are diamonds, opal and clear quartz.