· The radio silence of all writers, producers, and creators concerning the finale. Especially since they went on about how it might be the last season ever. These are the same people who would tweet after finales, complain about some fans, and write poems to journalists who didn’t like something that they were proud of.
· They said this episode was one of their best and that they’re proud of it the most, only followed by ASiB. They also said that is was ground breaking television, insane wish fulfillment, and never been done before.
At the BFI screening for Sunday’s finale, co-creator Steven
Moffat was asked about the [fourth episode] rumour. And he swiftly denied it.
Here’s how responded:
“It doesn’t reflect the fact that
there’s going to be a fourth episode – for heaven’s sake, what kind of
secrets do you think we’re keeping?! Let’s go home and check. Oh look episode
four… the lost special…”
started the theory about the lost special..
Evidence of Continuity:
Amazon TV season pass still available for season
4, season 3 can just be bought as a whole.
^alleged screenshot of yahoo that has since been
Extra Weird Things:
· the numbers 01221898 being on one of Eurus’ videos aka Jan 22nd (tomorrow) and 1898 (the year the lost special was published).
· The words “complete series” are missing from only the season 4 DVDS
· The fact that TLD was SO GOOD, and right after they suddenly lost their ability to see continuity errors and plot holes? TFP had VERY low ratings and even the casuals are seeing that this episode was definitely NOT their best piece of work unless it is incomplete.
All aboard the Conspiracy Train! Last chance to board the Conspiracy Train!
Hop on and enjoy with us the last hours of tremendously anxiety! You will be gifted one of our limited ‘That’s Bullshit
’ tinfoil hats and an exclusive ticket for the ’Mofftis can’t fool us - we know better’ - club.
Discuss wild theories, secret fourth episodes and a possibly occurring ’Burning-Turtleneck-Festival’ in the late evening hours if we find our society hasn’t been treated with due respect.
While enduring the stressful waiting with similar minded madmen an women you can enjoy our elephant-shaped, rainbow-coloured cookies and in the afternoon we will engage in a workshop of ’when and how to wear your tinfoil hat ’.