• keep fresh flowers or a mini succulent garden in a favorite spot of your room
• adorn the spaces above and around your bed with lights, faux-flower garlands, and flowy fabrics
• keep a little dish of dried fruits or nuts near your bed (for those tiny cravings of tiny foods)
• make a glittery mason jar, filling it with your secrets written on little scraps of paper
• let in the sunlight as much as possible
• display your fairytale books
• play soft, classical music and let the sounds flow out your window
✨Ocean water is perfect for all types of magic and also adds some extra protection to the spell!
✨White round seashells are the “white candle/clear quartz” of seashells. You can use them for everything and also for an extra boost!
✨ Algae and seaweed also have different correspondences and checking those may be a really good idea! In general, they’re used for protection, psychic abilities and weather magic.
✨ All seashells can be used for protection spells.
✨ Sea salt is really useful for cleansing.
✨ Rocks or seashells with holes on them can be used for protection, luck and wishes!
✨ You can make some sea salt boiling sea water! Just remember to let it sit and filter it before.
✨ You can use driftwood for many different things, as making a staff or a wand, or just using it in different spells!
✨You can collect different things for your craft directly from the beach! As seashells, seaglass, rough quartz and much more!
✨ Don’t take starfish out of the water! They die rapidly and they’re an endangered specie. You can touch it as long as it’s not outside the water
✨Don’t take animals or creatures from the sea, respect their environment! ❤
✨ If you’re going do a spell on the beach, remember to use biodegradable materials!
✨ Cleaning the beach can be an awesome offering!
✨ Remember that all the offerings you’re going to leave in the water should be completely biodegradable!
✨ Be careful with crystals that you put on the water, some can be toxic or can dissolve.
✨ When working with different types of fae, remember to be really respectful and stay cautious.
✨ You can also have a fish familiar. Remember to take really good care of them!fish also need specific conditions to be truly healthy! Do your research before taking one home.