Sometimes pagan jams are a bit too folksy or ambient for a gathering. I feel you. I love my ambient folk as much as the next witch but as your prepping the food, gathering the herbs, or post rit as the circle opens and it’s time to just hang skyclad with your coven in the hot tub after your group bathing ritual. You want something that hits a wider variety of musical tastes.
I made this list with the idea that I could listen to it on the lead up to a Sabbat to get pumped and then as the party track list for while we’re doing the stuff before and after circle. Each track is themed for the Sabbat and I tried to hit as many genres as I could.
That said, I can’t know all music. what else belongs on this playlist?
Sorry, I don’t speak English. But, I try to write in English only a little. Even if the sentence is wrong, please forgive me.
I love the NPCs of Teraria. I’ve updated the illustrations of NPCs previously. It told me that like a lot of people. Since I was very happy, this time I tried to draw all of the NPCs. I hope you like it. But..sorry, I wholly forbid the reproduction and manufacturing of my work without permission.
I’m going to draw a still NPCs. Look forward to it!
- There are more witches than wizards, it’s very common that in a pair of siblings the girl would have magical abilities and the boy would not
- Due to history there aren’t many white southern wizards or witches
- Wizard memes
- Really weird food combos that students from around the continent introduce
- Students can do some crazy shit to alcohol and weed
- Some students study to be a specific type of elemental wizard or witch, for instance, storm, fire, earth, wind, water, electricity wizard/witches
- Healing spells could be referred to as the dark arts
- Wizard fairs/amusement parks
- Halloween is lit, and some students will dress up in regular clothes like a no-maj or as a stereotypical witch
- Lit parties in general
- One Math, English, No-maj history, and Science course are required to graduate, and don’t need to be taken in a particular year
- Quidditch can get really violent
- Magical baseball, football, and volleyball
- There’s multiple ways to travel to ilvermorny; trains, trams, sky trams, vans, airplane, bus, sometimes older students car pool there etc…
- Pigeons and crows can be used instead of owls and are sometimes kept as pets, with the occasional hawk
- Besides birds, toads, and cats students can also bring rodents or fish. And only service dogs or dogs with special permission
- Wand making is a very common practice since there are so many witches and wizards in North America
- School wide debates on what celebrities or historical figures are wizards or witches
- School newspaper/news
- There’s a Starbucks, wizardbucks, inside the school and it always has pumpkin spice latte on the menu
- There are a few shops within school grounds, a small convenient store, ilvermorny merchandise store, wizardbucks, music shop, smoke shop (only for last year students, in the 90s all the last year students signed an official and magical petition to get one), and your daily wizard supply store (wand tools, books. broom tools, cauldrons, potion bottles, etc..)
- There are so many students they’ve had up to five quidditch teams for each house
- Lots of online shopping
- Lots of wizard music (wizard beats)
- There’s a drive-in movie theater behind the school
- Off school grounds, a few miles into the nearest town there’s a secret club/bar just for witches and wizards
- Assemblies are crazy
- Arranged concerts
- As of 2017 the attitude towards no-majs has changed drastically, not exactly ideal, but much closer
- It’s not uncommon for a wizard or witch to go into a no-maj job/career
- There is a four year required class on the real history of natives to North America
- A persons culture is always taken into consideration and very seriously when it comes to dress code, ceremonies, or anything needed
- Each year has two advisors and each house has a counselor
- The school is under extreme protection due to the occasional no-maj finding out about them and threatening to burn the school down. Although they are not killed for this, just their memory is
- Some students like to use crystals
- There’s a gym and a pool (hidden swimming pool) in the school
- Inside the library there’s an entire section dedicated to maps
- There have been peaceful protests
- There’s about ten greenhouses
- The kitchen takes up an entire floor in the school
- None of the common rooms look alike, and the dorms within are all different
- Students are taught home ec without using magic at first