01. longing: first word. trigger of the process. he screams, not from pain, but horror because he is still aware of what’s happening to him and knows what comes next.
02. rusted: sense of hopelessness kicks in. realization that he cannot escape the chains, knowing he will turn into a puppet, a monster.
03. seventeen: tries to breathe, to stay focused, calm, to slow down the process, but knows it’s inevitable.
04. daybreak: first painful trigger. word that can be connected to the torture he is enduring or painful memory from the long lost past. tries with everything he has to hold onto his soul.
the winter soldier is trying to come to the surface, we see last real struggle of bucky barnes to stay himself.
06. nine: takes five words to delete bucky barnes from existence, but the process is not over just yet. pain is gone, and so are memories, heart, soul of someone who was not so long ago kind and loyal. the winter soldier hasn’t shown his face yet, this is in between phase, where shell of a human being is full of rage. wrath is first emotion that leads to the winter soldier.
07. benign: slowly becomes blank piece of paper that is ready for the last words before turning into a weapon. doesn’t struggle any longer, hands are not trying to break free, he is where he belongs.
08. homecoming: body is giving its all not to become the other, more vindictive, vicious, dangerous person. there is no bucky, just one last piece of conscious human mind trying not to give into torture. first sighting of the winter soldier. ultimate trigger that pushes him to the surface.
09. one: next to last stage. no conscious mind left. shaking and trembling have stopped. breathing slows down. machine is born.
10. freight car: words attached to his death, symbolize death of a human being, friend, brother, loved one, and birth of the weapon. every emotion, memory, sense of being self aware is buried deep down and it will take a long time before any of those resurface again. breathes in new air. eyes become dead. the winter soldier is ready for orders.
Another aruani mix, because what else am I supposed to do on a Sunday?
01. We Looked Like Giants- Death Cab For Cutie// 02. Poet- Bastille// 03. Still- Daughter// 04. Silhouettes- Of Monsters and Men// 05. A White Demon Love Song- The Killers// 06. Winter- Daughter// 07. Under The Tide- CHVRCHES// 08. Marching Bands of Manhattan//
Me convertí en el mismo mounstro que a mí me rompio el corazón.
Ahora entiendo todo, porque cuando no amas a alguien, no lo amas y punto, aunque esa persona alla imaginado un mundo contigo. Y tal vez nunca te nasca el amor hacia esa persona.
Lo vas a rechazar hasta que entienda.
Hasta cuando se canse de buscarte.
Y eso es tan feo y triste.
“Que horrible es no amar a quien te ama”.
Tendrías que ser una idiota para caer rendidamente enamorada de él, cuando vez que él las trata a todas igual.
Él no es sólo amoroso contigo, hay más en la lista.
Ten cuidado puedes parecer una tonta ante sus ojos por caer a su simpatía y encanto.
“Ahora ya nada lo tomo en serio, aprendí la lección”.