i keep trying to memorize every detail of the moments i live in. in the soreness of my legs from standing so long at a concert, the chill of the night, the patterns of a tablecloth, the oily texture in my mouth after eating fried bananas. i keep trying to memorize the feelings, the quiet contentedness, the laughter, the excitement. i keep trying to memorize the people, their smiles, the way they speak, what makes them laugh. i’m constantly on the cusp of the next part of my life and that’s just so.. strange. but it makes it so much easier to find happiness no matter what’s happening to me, in a way? because i’m already kind of looking at life with those rose-colored glasses of nostalgia, simply because i know these are times i’ll never be able to live again, and these are people i might not always have, and that makes it so much easier to appreciate everything i might miss later.
- Thor finds Avengers in Wakanda and asks where the Man of Iron is only to find out Tony is cleaning up the mess the Avengers left with no help at all.
- Tony rebuilding and trying to get his life back under control after being betrayed by virtually every member of Team Cap.
- Team Cap needs Tony’s help and they have to ask for his help.
- Fury telling them to fuck off because Stark is still cleaning up their last mess don’t bring another one.
- Tony telling Steve that if he wants his help he’d better get an apology, and be treated with respect, and not be alone with any member of Team Cap.
- Sam finds out that Tony gave Steve multiple chances to get help and not create the mess that was left.
- Sam finding Rhodes and making sure he’s okay and they bond over military experiences.
- Rhodes telling Sam about how Tony knew where they were and kept Ross away from them, yelling at him about how Tony had to clean up their mess even after watching his parent’s murder walk free.
- Sam being confused and asking what that means so Rhodes tells him about the tape and how Tony watched the Winter Soldier beat his father and strangle his mother. About how Cap KNEW but didn’t tell Tony, even lied to his face. About the 24 hours and how Steve said no because Tony ‘locker Wanda in her room’. About two Super Soldiers ganging up on Tony who shouldn’t have reacted violently but Sam you’re a councilor how would you have reacted to watching your parents murder with the murderer right next to you?
- Sam confront Steve about the tape, the lying, the not telling Sam about the deal that could’ve helped, about how Tony was LEFT IN THE COLD ALONE WITH A DISABLED SUIT STEVE WHAT IN THE HELL YOU DO NOT LEAVE A MAN BEHIND.
- Sam understanding that maybe Tony Stark isn’t what everyone describes.
- Sam apologizing to Tony and telling him he didn’t know any of what he’d learned.
- Tony not feeling guilty because he did the right fucking thing.
- WANDA FINALLY BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ULTRON BECAUSE SHE VIOLATED EVERY MEMBER OF THE TEAM AND HAS NOT DONE SHIT TO REDEEM HERSELF.
- Captain America finally getting his ass chewed for what he did to Tony and how he’s treated him over the years, accusing him of holding back secrets and being a liability when Steve didn’t tell the team the whole story!!!
- SOMEBODY EXPLAINING WHY CLINT CAME OUT OF FUCKING RETIREMENT AND NOT SEEING THE POINT OF THE ACCORDS AS A DAMN ASSASSIN.
- Somebody seeing Tony trying to rewrite the Accords because they were going to happen with or without him but at least he was trying to get to a point to where he could alter them!
- TONY STARK NOT BEING ATTACKED ON ALL SIDES FOR DOING WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS RIGHT WHILE NO OTHER PERSON INVOLVED IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
no but i don’t think you understand how much i love cinder? she was not only physically but also emotionally abused during her childhood, and still remained hopeful and kind??!!? she was so resilent and strong and beautiful, and so inherently good and afraid of hurting others!!! she! never! wanted! to! hurt! anyone! because of her being part cyborg, she was relentlessly discrimated against and faced horrible prejudice every single day of her life. she was made to feel worthless and disgusting and that she had no place in the world. her best friend was a robot that she loved for and cared for. she lost her parents at a very young age, and was put into the care of a woman who cared more about the color of her shoes than cinder’s wellbeing. and yet, your girl managed to stay cheerful and was literally grateful towards that piece of shit we call adri?? she thought she was unlovable and unworthy of kai. cinder is a fucking blessing to this earth. cinder is a literal goddess do not fight me on this.
Notes: angst(ish), PTSD, fluff, service dogs, isolation, masturbation.
Summary: Bucky’s been going through the motions ever since he got back from his last tour, missing one arm. Then he meets a girl while walking his service-dog Ziva at an ungodly hour. She might be the breath of fresh air he doesn’t know he’s been missing.
A/N: Hi guys! This story is a one shot AU.Hope you enjoy it! x
There’s something -everything- so calming about being outside before the crack of dawn; sure, it’s because Bucky has trouble sleeping and wakes up at four in the morning and is unable to go back to sleep, but, still. It’s like the world is his own for a while. A short while, maybe an hour before the first early birds show their faces, but a while at least. Usually long enough for him to clear his head after another short night of sleep, maybe after being awoken by a nightmare.
Having a reason to go outside, is even better, gives him a sense of purpose; even if his German Shepard, Ziva, usually gives him the stink-eye for waking her so early.