Holy cow my other one of these got a lot of notes wtf okay. Well I made those really late at night when I couldn’t sleep and now it’s also really late at night and I can’t sleep so,,, Take these please
- Wears clothes that are a few sizes too big for him to bed
- most of the time it’s old shirts Darry can’t wear anymore because they have holes or stains
- Also wears super fuzzy socks almost all the time but mostly in winter
- HE WILL RUN AROUND THE HOUSE JUST TO SLIDE ON HIS FUCKING SOCKS DONT TELL ME HE WONT
- Has one of those really cheesy notebooks with horses all over them. He almost never writes in it, he just got it for the cover.
- After Darry and Ponyboy got their shit together with each other, anytime after that he saw Darry chewing Pony out for something really dumb, he would hit him over the head with a newspaper.
- Or any other nonlethal weapon he could find.
- He doesn’t just rub Darry’s back when he pulls a muscle, oh no- he rubs e v e r y o n e ’ s back.
- Steve is always hunching over to fix cars and making his back sore, so Soda has to often fix that.
- For Johnny it’s nice and soothing shoulder rubs or smooth, calming back rubs whenever he’s really upset or needs to calm down.
- I’LL BET YOU FIVE BUCKS DALLY HAS THE WORSE BACK EVER BECAUSE HE’S ALWAYS CRASHING ON EVERYONE’S SHITTY SPARE BED OR COUCH
- So Soda’ll rub his shoulders or something behind the couch when Dally’s there.
- But only when no one is around because he thinks it’s embarrassing.
- Whenever Ponyboy is laying on his stomach looking all peaceful Soda will do those really aggressive karate-chop massages to scare him awake.
- Not too hard tho just hard enough to scare the shit out of them.
- Two-Bit let’s him give him a back rubs sometimes, and he makes it seem like he’s just doing it for the funnies but he’s actually enjoying himself and it helps him relax.
- He has Golden Massage Powers™
- And remember when Pony said Soda can put anyone asleep when he sets his mind do it?
- He CAN and WILL.
- He hums a lot too.
- He’s not real good at it, but he isn’t bad at it, and sometimes can hit a really nice note, but just does it for fun.
- Will pet every dog/cat he sees walking down the street.
When we asked how Spock and Kirk regard one another, what in fact their relationship consists of in texture, Gene Roddenberry said:
’…I definitely designed it as a love relationship. And I hope that for men…who have been afraid of such relationships…that they [Spock and Kirk] would encourage them to be able to feel love and affection, true affection…love, friendship and deep respect. That was the relationship I tried to draw. I think I also tried to draw a feeling of belief that very few of us are complete unto ourselves. It’s quite a lovely thing…where two halves make a whole.’
Star Trek Lives! by Jacqueline Lichtenberg, Sondra Marshak and Joan Winston (1975).
okay but imagine if wade made it into an mcu movie and removed the lower part of his mask so clint could understand like he does in the comics and tries fingerspelling something at some point and clint is like “sorry man i never learned sign language” and wade just is so confused and pulls out a hawkeye comic and rifles through it and just looks up like “those motherfuckers”