- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones - Tag 11 people and link them - Let them know that they have been tagged
1) What is one of your favorite songs and why? Currently it’s Shadows by Lindsey Stirling. I like all of her songs, but the Zelda Medley was what first got my attention. They’re really upbeat and catchy and VIOLIN.
2) If you could be good friends with any character which one would you pick and why? I wanna be friends with Klavier~ Well, I want to be friends with like everyone in Ace Attorney. Maybe he could help me pick back up on guitar or get over my stage fright. I think it’d be fun to get some hot chocolate with that diva. c: (also the poor guy’s been through a lot and Apollo’s too stupid to get the hints that Klavier just wants a friend to talk to)
3) What’s your spirit animal ? I’ve received various answers so… probably a bunny, a cat, or a bird. Those were most commonly said about me.
4) Your favorite hobbies? I like artsy stuff. Painting, sewing, drawing. I also like playing video games and reading.
5) If you could have only one wish what would it be? To be an eternal child. Or to be happy and without any health problems. That would be nice.
6) If you were stuck between the choice of listening to heavy metal and hip hop/rap music forever, which would you choose? Heavy metal. I’ve listened to some before. I don’t mind it as much as I mind rap.
7) Do you like pie? Ehhhh… I won’t go out of my way to have some, but I think cherry pie’s pretty good.
8) You are trapped in a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice? Chainsaw please. I’m kind of afraid of guns, so… But if I’m ever thrust into a situation where I needed to use one, I wouldn’t mind having a gun.
9) In your life story, what kind of protagonist are you? I think I’m an anti-hero…? I just have very… not so royally princely tendencies at times. xD;;
10) If you could pack your bags today and take a train going far away, would you do it? Yep.
11) Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard? Apparently it does, but I don’t want it to. D: They’re all creepy.
—-My questions!… Again.
1. What are your dreams usually about?
2. What’s a food you’ve never had but would like to try someday?
3. What do you put in your frozen yogurt/on your ice cream?
4. A TV show you really liked when you were little?
5. Do you know your Hogwarts House?
6. Do you like Christmas music?
7. If you could get a piggyback ride from anyone in a show/game/series you like, who would it be and why?
8. What time do you get up in the morning… On a school day? c:
9. If you could be any marine animal, what would you be and why?
10. What do you like in your coffee/What kind of tea do you like?
11. Have you ever built a pillow fort? (If you haven’t, GET TO IT AND MAKE ONE TONIGHT.)
winsomeprince said: :D Everything is wonderful in these photos! The starry wall is magical. Is it wallpaper?
Yes, it’s the wallpaper in my old children’s room. My brother and me both chose this one when we moved into that house (we might have been about 6 and 8 years old) and it’s still in both of the rooms. When I moved out, my mum made my old room into her working space, but my old bed is still in there for when I’m not feeling too well and need to stay with someone for a few days. That wallpaper is stained with various things, such as ink, clay, glitter. wax and glow in the dark colour though. uwu
I felt like I was dressed like a storybook illustration today, the blue reminds me of the velveteen rabbit. The Japanese copy of the velveteen rabbit has beautiful illustrations and (with the help of a dictionary) I can read it now.