-jack, NHL star and guest judge on rupaul’s drag race, asks rupaul if she’ll give him the number of that cute drag queen, Georgia Peach
- Nursey and Dex having to be partners for a challenge, and go from hating each other to making out in the “untucked” lounge, after winning said challenge
- Holster proposing to Ransom onstage at the season finale. It goes something like this:
RuPaul: so, Eve (Holster), you gained quite the fan base durin-
Holster: RuPaul can I do something real quick?
Holster: *turns to Ransom, who’s sitting next to him* wanna get married, babe?
Audience: *claps excitedly and confusedly*
- chowder does the splits at the perfect moment during a lip sync and everyone goes crazy
- Dex gets into an all-out cat fight with Michelle visage
- bitty lip syncs to halo and everyone cries
- Dex doing cool things with his freckles, like painting them shimmery gold
- “Hockey Couture” runway theme, where the queens have to glam up old NHL outfits
- bitty’ specialty is dancing and modeling
- Ransom’s specialty is acting and comedy
- Holsters specialty is lip syncing and comedy
- Dex’s specialty is fashion and modeling. He sees his own clothes and they are AMAZING
- Nursey’s specialty is makeup and acting
- Nursey acts very “flazeda” throughout the show but near the end he has an emotional breakthrough/breakdown, and starts being really sincere about his emotions for the rest of the show.
- winner: bitty
2 & 3: Nursey and Dex
4th: Holster (lost to bitty during the epic halo lip sync, his fan base is tearing shit up until he gets on allstars)
5th: chowder (lost to holster bc the guy can Lip Sync!)
6th: ransom (lost to holster. It was very dramatic and emotional. There was crying. They kissed at the end and Michelle visage needed to take a moment to dry her eyes)
- Dex and Nursey start officially dating after the show. Dex makes their drag outfits and Nursey does their makeup
- Dex, Nursey, Holster, and ransom all end up on allstars bc not only r they amazing queens but their respective romances bring a big audience
- bitty gets a call from a certain NHL athlete. They start dating soon after.
“So, I figure that this is as good a place as any to ask you this question. Mainly because it’s gonna really upset all the single guys and gals in here, but I want to mash-up with you forever, Britt. I mean, some people love someone because they make them a better person and that’s not why I love you, because you’ve always just wanted me to be myself. You’re my favorite person in the whole world. And we’re a big deal, you know. Like no matter how many times we’ve tried to put our thing down and walk away from it we can’t, because, I don’t wanna live my life without my one true love. I normally say a lot of words when I’m saying something negative, so since this is the most positive thing I’m ever gonna do, I’m gonna keep it simple. Brittany S. Pierce, will you marry me?”
- Santana Lopez
I almost feel like Sorey proposing would be something straight out of a cheesy romance novel, while Mikleo proposing might end up more like something out of a romantic comedy. But then Sorey proposing could end up being that too, now that I think about it, lol.
That said, I never get tired of reading about/seeing Mikleo get flustered by Sorey’s straightforward, earnest, and genuine feelings and appreciation for him, and it’s also one of my favorite things to include, so Sorey proposing wins this round. There’s always something about the way Sorey acts and sounds when he’s praising/gushing over Mikleo that just makes me really happy whenever he does it in the game - and this is true for both languages, so kudos to Bamco both for making his in-game avatar so bright and cheery and to both of his voice actors for the solid delivery for the lines.
i don’t want jack to propose after he’s won the cup like he wanted to prove his worth to the world from marrying bitty. no, i want the engagement to take place before the falcs chance of the cup.
i want jack to look down at his hand before they go on the ice and say to himself that it doesn’t matter if they win or lose because bitty will love him and always be there for him either way. that the ring is proof and a firm reminder throughout the game.
i want jack to look up to the stand and see his fiancée beaming down at him. i want jack to see the unconditional love on bitty’s face.
i want jack to hoist the cup up on the ice and not have the weight of “if i win i’ll propose” on his shoulders before hand.
and most of all i want jack to lean over to bitty when they are posing with the cup and whisper “maybe next time they’ll be another bittle in the picture with us ” before he smirks at the camera and leaves bitty all speechless and red