1. Romano is very easy to read because his emotions show through his wings, annoyed? they shift or lightly open. Angry? they ruffle up. Want Spain’s attention? they open and give an occasional flap. Spain tends to read Romano’s emotions through his wings and actions alone.
2. When very happy, Italy’s wings flutter vigorously. He often gets in trouble because his wings will spread and knock things over because of his happiness, Germany secretly adores Italy’s fluttering. Italy has been known to flutter when he is flirting as well.
3. Prussia is rarely seen with his wings closed, the only times he does close them is when he’s sitting down or sleeping. He spreads them to show other’s his “awesome” feathers and as a show of masculinity, Germany has to constantly remind him to rest his wings or to somewhat close them when in the house.
4. France is constantly grooming his feathers, everybody becomes aggravated when he begins brushing them during meetings, his wings are said to be so clean that when they spread you could be blinded by pure cleanliness. A rumor France made up himself.
5. England’s wings are really soft, when he was raising America the young boy wouldn’t sleep anywhere but wrapped up in England’s wings. America still has a habit of running his fingers through them or sometimes he’ll fall asleep against them, England pretends he’s annoyed about it but sometimes he’ll wrap one around America to keep him warm.
6. Spain is constantly on the look out when Romano is in flight, the reason is because Romano took Centuries to learn how to fly, he was scared of heights. Romano takes great comfort in Spain watching over him.
7. Germany’s wings have a mind of their own when it comes to being around Italy, one time they copied Italy’s fluttering when said country hugged him out of nowhere, often enough they sometimes rear up in warning when Italy is talking with someone else, telling them to watch what they do or say.
8. Russia is rendered flightless, his boss orders him to clip his wings repeatedly, being a country the flight feathers can grow back, but it takes centuries to do so, Russia tends to hide them with false feathers or beautiful decorations.
9. America has a habit of thinking everybody wants to race him, this always ends up with him flying into something or getting in trouble with England, Canada just rolls his eyes.
10. Canada’s wings are a bit small, he can still fly, but he has to be careful of how much he carries and how long he flies, what he doesn’t know is that America constantly watches him when he flies in case he has to be a ‘hero’ and save his brother from falling to his doom, he often enough knows when Canada is carrying something heavy and appears out of ‘nowhere’ to offer a hand in carrying it.
Want more? Message me! Or tell me some of your head canon’s! I love hearing others thoughts!