(Okay, well I meant to write headcanons but then it turned into this. Like I said in my previous post. It seems I can’t write anything less than a thousand words. This has been in my head for a while and I intended to write it as a full fic, but decided on writing it like this instead? I’ve been having serious Reggie Mantle feels lately, so here you go.This is also pretty much my Isaac Lahey fic, but Reggie. I’ve probably misspelled a bit, but it’s 3 am so I’ll edit it later. Feedback would be greatly appreciated and whoever reads this, I hope you enjoy.)
Reggie falls for the new girl
-The first time he sees you, he’s talking to someone from the team in the hallway.
-The second his eyes land on you; he trails off on what he was saying.
- “Reggie, bro you okay?”
- “Yeah who’s that?” he says pointing in your direction.
- “Oh, that’s Y/N. She just started here today.”
- “Y/N.” he repeats to himself.
- “Yeah, she’s pretty cool. I met her this morning.”
-Even though his teammate is still talking, Reggie barely hears any it because he’s having a hard time not focusing on you.
-Reggie hates 5th period, so he always shows up late.
-15 minutes’ pass before he decides he’s going to head to class now.
-That’s when he sees you struggling trying to carry a few books while you look over your class schedule.
-You’re late for your class because you have no idea where it’s located.
- “Hey.” you hear someone say behind you. When you turn around you’re greeted by a tall boy with a very nice smile.
- “Hey.” you say.
- “Here let me help you with that, Your Y/N, right? I’m Reggie.” he says as he grabs the books out of your hand.
- “Thank you. Yes, I’m new here. Which is why I’m struggling trying to find my next class.” You say looking over your schedule again.
- “I might be able to help with that.”