I was tagged by kandidlyrandom who is the awesomest person ever and you should all go follow her! (just saying!)
1) When I’m sad, I whisper “bababooey” to myself like Ben Wyatt in the Parks and Rec episode “The Fight” and make his weird, self-satisfied, pouty face. It never fails.
2) I don’t trust easily and can be kind of caustic to those I don’t know well. But once you become one of my close friends, I am unwaveringly loyal.
3) I have never been outside of America, but I really want to travel the world (and possibly live in Paris) (and also Antarctica).
4) I have notoriously terrible handwriting at my school.
5) I get SUPER competitive about board games for no discernible reason. I get really manipulative and sneaky and, now when my family plays, no one will listen to me because “I’m just trying to trick them.” (I mean, it’s true….)
6) Writing saved my life.
7) I’m supposed to major in biology this fall in college, but sometimes I worry I’m lying to myself about my future.
8) I’ve never had a crush on anyone (unless you count all the fictional characters I want to marry. **coughDaleCoopercough**)
9) I have pretty terrible social anxiety (and just anxiety in general), and it can be so incredibly frustrating at times (like how I think I’m dying before tests), but I’ve also learned that this is a part of who I am and I should embrace it.
10) I’m hella weird. And hella proud of it.
Okay, I’m going to tag the people who have made tumblr feel so welcoming and awesome for me (besides the lovely kandidlyrandom because I don’t think I’m allowed to tag the person that tagged me):
my collaborator on the future of Twin Peaks pandapaw5160 (if you’re not too busy!), a-little-counter-esperanto (who loves 1990s KMac as much as I do), danideariedixon (who fangirled with me over Dale Cooper first and mourned with me when David Lynch left), my platonic soulmate lonely-esmerelda-countyline, the only person who knows me in real life hazelgracetfios (and who also shares her dinosaur egg candy with me before chem), mrswhichandmeg (who is actually the same person as me), evengottheframe (who noticed the mess that is my tags), staaayifyouwannalovemestay (who I had a really fabulous conversation with about Dan Smith yesterday), random-blimp (who told me to go study economics which I think was an important order), and wilfred-owens (who likes a lot of my things and also just seems like a really fabulous person).
I **THINK** that is 10, but my eyes hurt so I’m not 100% sure and also it’s hard to count because I felt the need to write a little thing about each person. Okay no one else has such long tags, but WHATEVER, it’s my tumblr, bro. Anyways, if you don’t want to do this because you’re too busy or this just isn’t your jam, feel free to ignore it! <3