You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, Phone, iTunes, Media Player etc and write down the first 20 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: No skipping.
Afraid - Nelly Furtado Can I go now? - Jennifer Love Hewitt Paperback Writer - The Beatles Think - Aretha Franklin Elke (Live) - Die Ärzte River - Rober Downey Jr. Lovelight - ABBA Moonraker - Shirley Bassey The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow If Leaving Me is Easy - Phil Collins Night Calls - Joe Cocker Start Again - Death Cab for Cutie Bullwinkle Part II - The Centurions I just want to have something to do - The Ramones Les Petit Moulins à Vent - François Couperin Boogie No More - Molly Hatchet In Your Room - The Bangles The Visitors - ABBA I Said It - Meredith Brooks The River is Wild - The Killers
Is it weird that I have a baby girl name picked out for the very unlikely even that I may be a parent at some point in life? I also have no clue what to do when my fictional child will be a boy even though the male versions of the name could be used but idk.
15.Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body?
- Nope, I can’t say that I have. I’d like a little less fat on my body and I wouldn’t mind if my boobs were a bit bigger but I’d never have plastic surgery because of it.
16.Say 8 facts about your body:
- Oy, I’m 172 cm tall, my left leg is 1 cm shorter than my right, I have a 15 cm scar on my left outer thigh from hip surgery, I’ve broken my left arm twice, I have broad shoulders and that is all I can come up with, sorry.
17.Do you have any tattoos?
- Nope, I don’t.
18.Do you have any piercings?
- Only my pierced ears, the very, very standard thing to have as a girl.
19.Left or right handed?
- Right handed unless it comes to juggling there I fancy my left hand.
20.Do you drink?
- Seldom because my Mom and especially my Dad drank way too much and I don’t want to follow in their footsteps. Also, I don’t like beer, wine or champagne. I prefer Vodka but only occasionally.
21.Do you smoke?
- Wow, these make me look so ‘cool’. No, I don’t. I much rather die from eating too much junk food than smoking. Priorities!
22.Do you have any pets?
- No, my mom did a very good job in persuading me as a kid that I didn’t need one and I feel awkward around pets but I’d like to get a dog one day. But only if I have the time to be around it because otherwise it would be cruel.
23.Do you have any “rules” about food?
- Eat it! Live’s too short to not have fun. I am a very chary eater but as long as I like the taste, I eat it.
24.What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
- The ability to fly, but that’s not a human talent so I’ll try again. Something creative, I can sing along to a song decently but I failed to learn any instrument and reading notes is like a foreign concept to me. I’d love to play the guitar and piano. I could probably learn it, if I really tried but I don’t have a knack for it.
25.Are you a bad person?
- How does one answer this? I try not to be.
26.Are you nice to everyone?
- I try to be. Kindness goes a long way but I also have a short temper when I’m low on food and sleep so I can’t always guarantee it.
27.Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
- Probably? Someone in school most likely did but I don’t remember.
28.Share 2 habits:
- I cannot stand still while brushing my teeth. I always try to guess what a character in a movie or show is saying next.
29.What is your ideal career?
- Homicide detective. I’ve only read mystery books as a kid. Not sure where I got lost as an adult.
30.Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- It drastically changed in some ways and didn’t in others.
31.Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- Forever and always.
32.Say 10 facts about your room:
- It’s under the roof. It has a nice balcony. I painted my chimney red. You can see the chimney. It stores many many books. The walls are cream/rose coloured. The floor is tile. The tiles are grey. I have a huge print of Audrey Hepburn hanging over the TV. And a FRIENDS poster above my desk.
33.Do you have any phobias?
- I don’t like spiders or most other insects but I don’t think I have any particular phobias.
“Here we are just 16 years later.” Are you kidding me, Senator Torrey Westrom? Kids don’t need a mother and a father! They need loving parents. There’s a difference. A huge difference!! I never missed my father and was raised by my Gran and Mom but then again I turned out gay so maybe my argument is invalid in your opinion.
This is not a wrong step in history! This is the right step and you’re just too stubborn to see the change.
Yes, marriage is about marrying who you love and this will not turn into people marrying their pets or sofa cushions (even though I’d marry pizza if I could, jk) Why are Republicans so fixated on that?