I mean, gentiles can talk all they want about how the US is a judeo-christian society but
- Jews have to think twice about revealing their identity–doing so in the wrong company can mean antisemitic jibes at best and violence at worst. Christians advertise their Christianity on bumper stickers.
- The most well-known Jewish holiday is actually a pretty minor one, and even that is basically an afterthought compared to Christmas
- Christmas episodes on TV shows are considered standard fare for December. Most shows have a Christmas episode for all of its seasons. The number of Hanukkah specials can be counted on one hand.
- We’re in the most danger when we’re celebrating our most important holidays. Yom Kippur services without some sort of additional security are unthinkable
- How many times a year do churches get defaced? How many times has someone targeted Christian-populated neighborhoods with genocidal messages?
- Being Jewish is considered a special interest
- Their is a decent population out there that thinks we have horns. Fucking horns
- We can’t even blog in peace, because rather than delete tumblrs that exist only to harass, this good for nothing site’s response is to just let the victim change the way they use the site.
- Most suspicious, bad traits that have been ingrained in our society are Jewish-coded.
- People don’t even know our most basic terminology.
- Uh, look at the religious hate crime stats
The US is not a judeo-christian society. “Judeo-christian” suggests that we’re on equal ground and we’re not. It is a Christian society that uses Jews as a battleground in the causes that suit white Christians. Best case scenario, we’re treated like the family pet by philosemitic Christians, not human beings.